The Lipscomb Bisons (1-3) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (1-1) on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at Allen Arena as 4-point favorites. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is 66.5 in the matchup.
Lipscomb vs Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Ahsan Asadullah leads the Bisons in both rebounds (6.5 per game) and assists (4.8 per game).
- Lipscomb's scoring leader is Romeao Ferguson, who racks up 11.8 points per game.
- Greg Jones averages 2.8 made threes per game to lead the Bisons.
- Lipscomb's blocks leader is Asadullah, who records 0.3 per game. Ferguson leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a game.
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- DQ Nicholas scored 7.6 points per game last season while also adding 1.7 assists.
- Manny Patterson grabbed 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Nygal Russell hit 0.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Russell nicked 0.7 steals per game. Patterson collected 0.7 blocks a contest.
- Last year, the Bisons put up only 3.9 fewer points per game (70.5) than the Redhawks allowed (74.4).
- Lipscomb had a 4-0 record against the spread and an 8-3 record overall last season when putting up more than 74.4 points.
- Southeast Missouri State went 7-12-1 against the spread and 5-17 overall last season when giving up more than 70.5 points.
- The Redhawks put up only 4.4 fewer points per game last year (66.3) than the Bisons allowed (70.7).
- Southeast Missouri State went 6-0-1 against the spread and 6-6 overall when it scored more than 70.7 points last season.
- Lipscomb had an ATS record of 5-10 and a 7-14 record overall last season when its opponents scored more than 66.3 points.
- The Bisons were out-scored by six points last season (0.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Redhawks have out-scored them by 253 more points on the year (8.1 per game).
- The Bisons and the Redhawks rebounded at a similar clip last season (32.3 and 29.9 boards per game, respectively).
- When Lipscomb earned the rebounding advantage they were 5-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Southeast Missouri State was 3-13-1.
- The Bisons and the Redhawks were evenly matched on the offensive boards last season, with both teams averaging 7.8 offensive rebounds per game.
- Lipscomb recorded an average rebounding margin of +0.1 rebounds per game, and Southeast Missouri State averaged a margin of -3.1 rebounds.