The Lipscomb Bisons (1-3) are 5-point favorites as they look to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (1-1) on Monday, December 7, 2020 at Show Me Center. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup's point total is 142.
Lipscomb vs Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Ahsan Asadullah leads the Bisons in assists and rebounds. He puts up 5.7 assists and 6.7 rebounds per game.
- Lipscomb is led in scoring by Romeao Ferguson's 15.0 points per game.
- Greg Jones connects on 3.3 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Bisons.
- Miles Miller leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Asadullah collects 0.3 blocks an outing to pace Lipscomb.
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- DQ Nicholas averaged 7.6 points per game last season and contributed 1.7 assists.
- Manny Patterson grabbed 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Nygal Russell hit 0.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Russell averaged 0.7 steals per game. Patterson collected 0.7 blocks a game.
- Last year, the 70.5 points per game the Bisons recorded were only 3.9 fewer points than the Redhawks gave up (74.4).
- Lipscomb had a 4-0 record against the spread and an 8-3 record overall last season when scoring more than 74.4 points.
- Southeast Missouri State went 7-12-1 against the spread and 5-17 overall last season when allowing more than 70.5 points.
- The Redhawks' 66.3 points per game last year were just 4.4 fewer points than the 70.7 the Bisons gave up.
- Southeast Missouri State put together a 6-0-1 ATS record and a 6-6 overall record last season in games it scored more than 70.7 points.
- Lipscomb had an ATS record of 5-10 and a 7-14 record overall last season when its opponents scored more than 66.3 points.
- The Bisons were out-scored by six points last season (0.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Redhawks have out-scored them by 253 more points on the year (8.1 per game).
- The Bisons and the Redhawks collected rebounds at approximately the same clip last season (32.3 and 29.9 boards per game, respectively).
- When Lipscomb earned the rebounding advantage they were 5-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Southeast Missouri State was 3-13-1.
- The Bisons and the Redhawks were evenly matched on the offensive boards last season, with both teams averaging 7.8 offensive rebounds per game.
- Lipscomb recorded an average rebounding margin of +0.1 rebounds per game, and Southeast Missouri State averaged a margin of -3.1 rebounds.