The South Carolina State Bulldogs (0-6) are heavily favored (-14) to break a six-game losing streak when they visit the Liberty Flames (5-3) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at Liberty Arena. The over/under in the matchup is set at 62.5.
Liberty vs South Carolina State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Liberty and South Carolina State
Liberty and South Carolina State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 14+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|South Carolina State
- Darius McGhee leads the Flames scoring 15.4 points per game.
- Liberty is led in rebounding by Blake Preston's 4.9 rebounds per game and assisting by Chris Parker's 5.0 assists per game .
- McGhee knocks down 3.4 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Flames.
- Liberty's blocks leader is Preston, who records 0.6 per game. McGhee leads the team averaging 1.1 steals a contest.
South Carolina State Leaders
- Floyd Rideau Jr. outpaced his teammates on the Bulldogs scoring front by putting up 10.2 points per game. He adds 3.6 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game this season.
- Latavian Lawrence's 5.0 rebounds per game and Themus Fulks' 2.6 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Bulldogs rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Lawrence averages 1.2 made threes per game to lead the Bulldogs.
- Jemal Davis leads the Flames with 1.1 steals per game and Dallas James is their top shot blocker with 1.0 blocks per game.
Liberty vs South Carolina State: Last 2 Meetings
The Flames have a 2-0 record in the last two matchups with the Bulldogs. The Flames have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Bulldogs.
Liberty vs South Carolina State (Last 2 Games)
- The Flames record 71.9 points per game, 11.8 fewer points than the 83.7 the Bulldogs give up.
- Liberty has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when putting up more than 83.7 points.
- South Carolina State has a 0-6 record against the spread and a 0-6 record overall when giving up more than 71.9 points.
- The Bulldogs put up an average of 56 points per game, 5.1 fewer points than the 61.1 the Flames allow to opponents.
- South Carolina State has compiled a 0-2 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 61.1 points.
- Liberty has a 4-3 record overall and an ATS record of 3-3 in games when its opponents score more than 56 points.
- The Flames have out-scored their opponents by a total of 86 points this season (10.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Bulldogs have out-scored them by 166 more points on the year (27.7 per game).
- The Flames and the Bulldogs are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 29.9 and 26.3 rebounds per game, respectively.
- Liberty is 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. South Carolina State is 0-5 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Flames average 6.2 offensive boards per game, -3.1 rebounds fewer than the Bulldogs.
- The Bulldogs are 0-3 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Flames are 3-2 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both organizations have struggled to gain an advantage on the glass. Liberty records an average rebounding margin of -1 rebounds per game. South Carolina State averages a margin of -11.2 rebounds.