The Liberty Flames (7-3) are big, 25-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Alcorn State Braves (0-2) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at Liberty Arena. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup's point total is 134.5.
Liberty vs Alcorn State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- The Flames scoring leader is Darius McGhee, who contributes 13.9 points per game.
- Chris Parker leads Liberty with 4.9 assists per game and Blake Preston paces the squad with 5.7 rebounds per matchup.
- The Flames are led by McGhee from long distance. He knocks down 3.1 shots from deep per game.
- Liberty's steals leader is Parker, who averages 1.2 per game. McGhee leads the team averaging 0.5 blocks an outing.
Alcorn State Leaders
- Troymain Crosby racked up 13.8 points per game last season and recorded 1.9 assists.
- Kobe Wilson averaged 6.0 rebounds per game.
- Jacoby Ross had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 1.0 shot from deep per game.
- Crosby nicked 1.2 steals per game. Wilson collected 1.2 blocks a game.
Liberty vs Alcorn State: Last Meeting
Liberty vs Alcorn State (Last 1 Games)
- Last season, the Flames put up 68.6 points per contest, just 4.6 fewer points than the 73.2 the Braves gave up to opponents.
- Liberty had a 4-0 record against the spread and a 10-0 record overall last season when putting up more than 73.2 points.
- When Alcorn State's opponents scored more than 68.6 points last season, it finished 8-5 against the spread and 8-13 overall.
- The Braves' 75 points per game last year were 21.2 more points than the 53.8 the Flames gave up to opponents.
- Alcorn State went 15-13 overall and 10-0-1 against the spread when it scored more than 53.8 points last season.
- Liberty had an ATS record of 0-1 and a 1-1 record overall last season when its opponents scored more than 75 points.
- The Flames totaled 502 more points than their opponents last season (14.8 per game on average), and the Braves scored 55 more points than their opponents (1.8 per game).
- The Flames and the Braves rebounded at a similar clip last season (30.4 and 35.1 boards per game, respectively).
- When Alcorn State earned the rebounding advantage they were 7-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Liberty was 1-6.
- The Flames averaged 6.5 offensive rebounds per game, -3.5 rebounds less than the Braves.
- When the Braves grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 4-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Flames were 3-6.
- Both teams thrived on the boards last season. Liberty recorded an average rebounding margin of +3.6 rebounds per game. Alcorn State averaged a margin of +2.1 rebounds.