The Seattle U Redhawks (3-2) are only 2.5-point underdogs against the Long Beach State Beach (0-0) at Walter Pyramid on Sunday, December 6, 2020. The game tips at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 68.
Long Beach State vs Seattle U Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
|Long Beach State
Long Beach State Leaders
- Isaiah Washington did a little bit of everything last season, averaging 5.1 rebounds per game and 4.0 assists per game.
- Chance Hunter averaged 13.9 points per game.
- Hunter made 1.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Washington grabbed 1.7 per game. Jordan Roberts averaged 0.4 blocks a contest.
Seattle U Leaders
Riley Grigsby owns the Redhawks top spot in scoring with 18.3 points per game and also tacks on 4.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists per contest.
Kobe Williamson (7.0 rebounds per game) and Darrion Trammell (5.8 assists per game) are the Seattle U leaders in rebounds and assists.
Rip Economou leads the Redhawks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
Long Beach State vs Seattle U: Last Meeting
Long Beach State vs Seattle U (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the Beach averaged 5.4 fewer points per game (67.4) than the Redhawks gave up (72.8).
- Long Beach State went 4-0 against the spread and 4-7 overall last season when scoring more than 72.8 points.
- Seattle U finished 4-11 against the spread and 6-14 overall last season when allowing more than 67.4 points.
- The Redhawks put up an average of 75.1 points per game last year, the same amount of points as the Beach allowed.
- Seattle U put together a 6-0 ATS record and a 10-3 overall record last season in games it scored more than 75.1 points.
- Long Beach State's record was 3-11 against the spread and 0-15 overall when it allowed more than 75.1 points last season.
- The Beach were out-scored by 247 points last season (7.7 points per game on average), while the Redhawks put up 67 more points than their opponents on the year (2.3 per game).
- The Beach and the Redhawks rebounded at a similar rate last season (31.2 and 33.3 boards per game, respectively).
- When Seattle U earned the rebounding advantage they were 2-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Long Beach State was 9-9.
- The Beach averaged 7.5 offensive rebounds per game, -1.9 rebounds less than the Redhawks.
- The Redhawks were 8-7 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Beach were 8-9 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding was a weakness for both teams last season. Long Beach State recorded a rebounding margin of -2.8 rebounds per game. Seattle U averaged a margin of -2 rebounds.