The Lamar Cardinals (1-4) are favored by 2 points against the Southern Miss Golden Eagles (1-3) on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESP+. The matchup has an over/under of 62.5 points.
Lamar vs Southern Miss Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Lamar and Southern Miss
Lamar and Southern Miss Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Anderson Kopp leads the Cardinals scoring 13.8 points per game.
- Ellis Jefferson leads Lamar with 4.6 assists a game and Avery Sullivan paces the team with 8.0 rebounds per matchup.
- Kopp connects on 1.4 threes per game to lead the Cardinals.
- Jefferson leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. David Muoka collects 2.0 blocks a game to pace the Cardinals.
Southern Miss Leaders
- Tyler Stevenson outpaced his teammates on the Golden Eagles scoring front by putting up 17.0 points per game. He adds 7.5 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game this season.
- Denijay Harris (8.5 rebounds per game) and Jay Malone (3.5 assists per game) are the Southern Miss leaders in rebounds and assists.
- LaDavius Draine knocks down 1.5 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Golden Eagles.
- Nobody on Southern Miss grabs more steals than Tae Hardy (2.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Tyler Morman (0.5 per game).
- The 56.6 points per game the Cardinals put up are 6.6 fewer points than the Golden Eagles give up (63.2).
- Lamar has a 0-1 record overall and a 1-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 63.2 points.
- In games when Southern Miss allows more than 56.6 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Golden Eagles average nine fewer points per game (61) than the Cardinals allow their opponents to score (70).
- Southern Miss has gone 1-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 70 points.
- Lamar's record is 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall when it gives up more than 61 points.
- The Cardinals have a -67-point scoring differential on the season (-13.4 per game). The Golden Eagles have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-9 total points, -2.2 per game).
- The Cardinals average 36.6 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Golden Eagles by 7.4 boards per contest.
- When Lamar earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Southern Miss is 0-1.
- The Cardinals and the Golden Eagles are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 10 and 10.8 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Golden Eagles are 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Cardinals are 0-2 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding margin is a weakness for Lamar with a mark of -1 rebounds per game. Southern Miss routinely has an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +3.2.