The Lafayette Leopards (1-0) host the Bucknell Bison (0-2) in a matchup of Patriot teams at Kirby Sports Center, tipping off at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 10, 2021. The Bison are 6.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total in the matchup is set at 146.5.
Lafayette vs Bucknell Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Justin Jaworski scored 17.1 points per game last season while adding 2.8 assists.
- Tyrone Perry pulled down 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Jaworski connected on 2.6 shots from deep per game in a strong showing from long distance a season ago.
- Jaworski averaged 1.0 steal per game. Sean Good collected 1.1 blocks a game.
- John Meeks was solid last season with 11.2 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Andrew Funk dished out 1.7 assists per game.
- Walter Ellis was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.5 per game.
- Miles Latimer averaged 0.9 steals per game. Paul Newman collected 0.6 blocks a game.
Lafayette vs Bucknell: Last 3 Meetings
The Leopards have a 2-1 record in the last three matchups with the Bison. In those matchups with the Bison, the Leopards have a 2-1 record against the spread.
Lafayette vs Bucknell (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In nine of its 31 games last season (29%), Lafayette and its opponents went over the current total of 146.5.
2019-20 Bucknell games had a higher total than Sunday's total on eight of 34 occasions (23.5%).
The two teams combined to average 137.7 points per game last season, 8.8 less than the over/under in this contest.
This contest's over/under is 6.7 points above the 139.8 these two squads combined to surrender per game last season.
The average total from Leopards games last season was 138.9, 7.6 points fewer than Sunday's total of 146.5 .
In 2019-20, games involving the Bison averaged a total of 138.6 points, 7.9 fewer than this game's set over/under.