The Kentucky Wildcats (4-6) take a three-game winning streak into a home matchup with the Alabama Crimson Tide (9-3), winners of five straight. The Crimson Tide are underdogs by only 3 points in the contest, which starts at 9:00 PM ET (on ESPN) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021. The point total for the matchup is set at 148.
Kentucky vs Alabama Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Kentucky and Alabama
Kentucky and Alabama Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Brandon Boston Jr. leads the Wildcats in scoring, averaging 12.8 points per game.
- Davion Mintz leads Kentucky with 2.9 assists per game and Isaiah Jackson paces the squad with 7.2 rebounds per contest.
- Dontaie Allen connects on 1.9 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Wildcats.
- Boston leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Jackson collects 2.8 blocks an outing to pace the Wildcats.
- Jaden Shackelford owns the Crimson Tide top spot in scoring with 13.1 points per game and also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest.
- Herbert Jones' 6.5 rebounds per game and Jahvon Quinerly's 3.4 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Crimson Tide rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- The Crimson Tide are paced by John Petty Jr. from beyond the arc -- he connects on 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Jordan Bruner is a defensive force for Alabama, leading the team in both steals (1.7 per game) and blocks (1.3 per game).
Kentucky vs Alabama: Last 2 Meetings
The Wildcats and the Crimson Tide have split their last two games 1-1. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings, with the series knotted up at 0-0-1 ATS.
Kentucky vs Alabama (Last 2 Games)
- The Wildcats average only three fewer points per game (68.5) than the Crimson Tide give up (71.5).
- When Kentucky scores more than 71.5 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Alabama has a 5-3 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall when giving up more than 68.5 points.
- The Crimson Tide score 11.8 more points per game (78.9) than the Wildcats give up (67.1).
- Alabama is 8-0 against the spread and 9-1 overall when it scores more than 67.1 points.
- Kentucky has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 0-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 78.9 points.
- The Wildcats have totaled only 14 more points than their opponents this season (1.4 per game on average), and the Crimson Tide have scored 89 more points than their opponents (7.4 per game).
- The Wildcats and the Crimson Tide are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 37.3 and 40.9 rebounds per game, respectively.
- Alabama is 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Kentucky is 1-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Wildcats average 11.5 offensive boards per game, -1.7 rebounds fewer than the Crimson Tide.
- When the Crimson Tide grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Wildcats are 1-3.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Kentucky records an average rebounding margin of +2.9 rebounds per game. Alabama averages a margin of +2.7 rebounds.