The No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (7-1) will try to build on a seven-game winning streak when they host the No. 7 West Virginia Mountaineers (7-1) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 as 2-point favorites. The Mountaineers have won four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 139 points.
Kansas vs West Virginia Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Kansas and West Virginia
Kansas and West Virginia Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Ochai Agbaji leads the Jayhawks scoring 17.4 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Jalen Wilson's 7.7 rebounds per game and assisting by Marcus Garrett's 3.9 assists per game .
- The Jayhawks are led by Agbaji from long distance. He makes 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Kansas' blocks leader is Mitch Lightfoot, who averages 1.0 per game. Garrett leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a game.
West Virginia Leaders
- The Mountaineers go-to guy, Miles McBride, leads the team in both scoring (14.7 points per game) and assists (3.9 assists per game).
- Derek Culver collects all of the boards and is the West Virginia leader in rebounds, getting 11.1 per game.
- Sean McNeil leads the Mountaineers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.7 made threes per game.
- McBride leads the Jayhawks with 1.4 steals per game and Culver is their top shot blocker with 1.3 blocks per game.
Kansas vs West Virginia: Last 4 Meetings
The Jayhawks have a 3-1 record in the last four games against the Mountaineers. Neither team has an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head matchups. The Jayhawks and the Mountaineers have a 1-1 ATS record.
Kansas vs West Virginia (Last 4 Games)
- The 78.6 points per game the Jayhawks record are 10.5 more points than the Mountaineers allow (68.1).
- Kansas is 4-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread when scoring more than 68.1 points.
- West Virginia has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when allowing more than 78.6 points.
- The Mountaineers' 76 points per game are 9.8 more points than the 66.2 the Jayhawks give up to opponents.
- West Virginia has compiled a 6-1 overall record and a 5-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 66.2 points.
- Kansas is 0-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it gives up more than 76 points.
- The Jayhawks have totaled 99 more points than their opponents this season (12.4 per game on average), and the Mountaineers have scored 63 more points than their opponents (7.9 per game).
- The Jayhawks and the Mountaineers are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 43.2 and 40.9 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Jayhawks are 3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Mountaineers are 0-0 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Jayhawks average 13.1 offensive boards per game, -1.7 rebounds fewer than the Mountaineers.
- The Mountaineers are 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Jayhawks are 1-0 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. The Jayhawks record an average rebounding margin of +10.1 rebounds per game, and the Mountaineers average a margin of +6.3 rebounds.