The No. 5 Kansas Jayhawks (5-1) are heavily favored (-14) to continue a five-game win streak when they host the Omaha Mavericks (2-4) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, December 11, 2020 at Allen Fieldhouse. The matchup airs on ESP2. The point total is set at 69 in the matchup.
Kansas vs Omaha Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Kansas and Omaha
Kansas and Omaha Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 14+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Jayhawks scoring leader is Ochai Agbaji, who contributes 16.2 points per game.
- Kansas is led in rebounding by Jalen Wilson's 8.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Marcus Garrett's 3.0 assists per game .
- Agbaji connects on 2.6 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Jayhawks.
- The Jayhawks steals leader is Dajuan Harris, who averages 1.6 per game. Mitch Lightfoot leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a contest.
- Marlon Ruffin outpaced his teammates on the Mavericks scoring front by putting up 13.4 points per game. He adds 3.0 rebounds and 1.0 assist per game this season.
- The Omaha leaders in rebounds and assists are Matt Pile (9.5 rebounds per game) and Ayo Akinwole (2.5 assists per game).
- The Mavericks are paced by Akinwole from long distance -- he knocks down 1.3 shots from downtown per game.
- The Mavericks leaders in steals and blocks are Akinwole (1.5 steals per game) and Pile (1.0 blocks per game).
- The Jayhawks put up 79.3 points per game, 5.1 more points than the 74.2 the Mavericks give up.
- When Kansas puts up more than 74.2 points, it is 2-1 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- Omaha is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when allowing more than 79.3 points.
- The Mavericks put up an average of 63.7 points per game, 6.8 fewer points than the 70.5 the Jayhawks give up to opponents.
- Omaha has compiled a 0-0 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 70.5 points.
- Kansas is 0-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it gives up more than 63.7 points.
- The Jayhawks have scored a total of 53 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 8.8 per game), while the Mavericks have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 63 total points, -10.5 per game).
- The Jayhawks average 41.2 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Mavericks by 5.4 boards per contest.
- The Jayhawks are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Mavericks are 0-3 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Jayhawks grab 12.8 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Mavericks by 3.5 rebounds per game.
- When the Jayhawks grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Mavericks are 0-2.
- The Jayhawks record an average rebounding margin of +8.2 rebounds per contest, and the Mavericks average a stale mate on the boards posting the same rebounding average as they allow.