The No. 5 Kansas Jayhawks (5-1) are big, 24.5-point favorites as they attempt to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the Omaha Mavericks (2-4) on Friday, December 11, 2020 at Allen Fieldhouse. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESP2. The matchup has an over/under set at 144.5 points.
Kansas vs Omaha Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Kansas and Omaha
Kansas and Omaha Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 24.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Ochai Agbaji leads the Jayhawks in scoring, putting up 16.2 points per game.
- Marcus Garrett leads the team with 3.0 assists a game and Jalen Wilson paces the squad with 8.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Agbaji knocks down 2.6 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Jayhawks.
- Kansas' steals leader is Dajuan Harris, who grabs 1.6 per game. Mitch Lightfoot leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks an outing.
- The Mavericks leader in scoring is Marlon Ruffin with 13.4 points per game. He also adds 3.0 rebounds per game and 1.0 assist per game.
- Matt Pile (9.5 rebounds per game) and Ayo Akinwole (2.5 assists per game) are the Omaha leaders in rebounds and assists.
- The 1.3 three-pointers Akinwole makes per game are a team-high mark for the Mavericks.
- Omaha's Akinwole has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Pile is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- The 79.3 points per game the Jayhawks score are 5.1 more points than the Mavericks give up (74.2).
- Kansas is 2-1 overall and 0-0 against the spread when scoring more than 74.2 points.
- When Omaha gives up more than 79.3 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Mavericks' 63.7 points per game are 6.8 fewer points than the 70.5 the Jayhawks give up.
- Omaha is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it scores more than 70.5 points.
- Kansas' record is 2-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 63.7 points to its opponents.
- The Jayhawks have put up a total of 53 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 8.8 per game), while the Mavericks have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 63 total points, -10.5 per game).
- The Jayhawks average 41.2 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Mavericks by 5.4 boards per contest.
- The Jayhawks are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Mavericks are 0-3 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Jayhawks average 12.8 offensive boards per game, more than the Mavericks by 3.5 rebounds per contest.
- The Jayhawks are 1-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Mavericks are 0-2 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Kansas records an average rebounding margin of +8.2 rebounds per contest. Omaha averages a stale mate on the boards, posting the same rebounding average as they allow.