The No. 6 Kansas Jayhawks (10-2) hit the road in Big 12 play against the Oklahoma State Cowboys (8-3) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Jayhawks are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has a point total of 145.
Kansas vs Oklahoma State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Kansas and Oklahoma State
Kansas and Oklahoma State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Ochai Agbaji leads the Jayhawks scoring 14.8 points per game.
- Kansas is led in rebounding by Jalen Wilson's 8.1 rebounds per game and assisting by Marcus Garrett's 3.6 assists per game .
- Agbaji hits a team-high 2.6 three-pointers per game for the Jayhawks.
- Garrett leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Mitch Lightfoot collects 1.0 block a game to pace Kansas.
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Cade Cunningham's excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Cowboys scoring and assists leaderboards with 18.0 points per game and 3.7 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Isaac Likekele is the Oklahoma State leader with 8.1 rebounds per game.
- The 1.5 three-pointers Cunningham hits per game are a team-high mark for the Cowboys.
- Nobody on Oklahoma State grabs more steals than Bryce Williams (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Cunningham (0.9 per game).
Kansas vs Oklahoma State: Last 4 Meetings
Kansas has won all four of its games with Oklahoma State. The Jayhawks have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Cowboys.
Kansas vs Oklahoma State (Last 4 Games)
- The Jayhawks put up 76.9 points per game, six more points than the 70.9 the Cowboys give up.
- Kansas is 3-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall when scoring more than 70.9 points.
- When Oklahoma State allows more than 76.9 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- The Cowboys' 77.3 points per game are 10.5 more points than the 66.8 the Jayhawks give up to opponents.
- Oklahoma State has gone 8-3 overall and 9-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 66.8 points.
- Kansas is 0-1 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it allows more than 77.3 points.
- The Jayhawks have totaled 121 more points than their opponents this season (10.1 per game on average), and the Cowboys have scored 70 more points than their opponents (6.4 per game).
- The Jayhawks and the Cowboys are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 41.2 and 40 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Kansas earns the rebounding advantage they are 5-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Oklahoma State is 4-0.
- The Jayhawks average 12.9 offensive boards per game, more than the Cowboys by 1.2 rebounds per contest.
- When the Jayhawks grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Cowboys are 5-0.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Kansas records an average rebounding margin of +eight rebounds per game. Oklahoma State averages a margin of +3.9 rebounds.