The No. 6 Kansas Jayhawks (9-2) are at home in Big 12 action against the Oklahoma Sooners (6-3) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 4:30 PM ET. The Jayhawks are favored by 6.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup's over/under is 145.5.
Kansas vs Oklahoma Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Kansas and Oklahoma
Kansas and Oklahoma Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Jalen Wilson leads the Jayhawks in points and rebounds. He scores 15.2 points per game while adding 7.8 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Marcus Garrett's 3.6 per game.
- Ochai Agbaji averages 2.5 made threes per game to lead the Jayhawks.
- Garrett leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Mitch Lightfoot collects 0.9 blocks a game to pace Kansas.
- Austin Reaves leads the Sooners in all things points, rebounds and assists, averaging 15.9 points, grabbing 5.2 rebounds and serving up 5.3 assists per game.
- Umoja Gibson leads the Sooners in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- The Sooners leaders in steals and blocks are Elijah Harkless (1.6 steals per game) and Kur Kuath (1.3 blocks per game).
Kansas vs Oklahoma: Last 4 Meetings
The Jayhawks are 3-1 against the Sooners over the last four meetings between the two teams. In those games against the Sooners, the Jayhawks have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Kansas vs Oklahoma (Last 4 Games)
- The Jayhawks average 6.8 more points per game (78.2) than the Sooners give up (71.4).
- Kansas has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall when scoring more than 71.4 points.
- In games Oklahoma gives up more than 78.2 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Sooners put up an average of 79.4 points per game, 11.9 more points than the 67.5 the Jayhawks allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.5 points, Oklahoma is 5-0-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Kansas has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 0-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 79.4 points.
- The Jayhawks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 117 points this season (10.7 points per game on average), and the Sooners have put up 72 more points than their opponents on the year (eight per game).
- The Jayhawks average 41.7 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Sooners by 5.3 boards per contest.
- Kansas is 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Oklahoma is 1-2-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Jayhawks collect 13.5 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Sooners by 2.8 rebounds per game.
- The Jayhawks are 3-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Sooners are 3-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. Kansas records an average rebounding margin of +8.4 rebounds per game. Oklahoma averages a margin of +2.6 rebounds.