Two streaking teams meet when the No. 5 Kansas Jayhawks (4-1) host the No. 8 Creighton Bluejays (3-0) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 5:00 PM ET. The Jayhawks are 1.5-point favorites and put their four-game win streak on the line against the Bluejays, who have won three straight. The matchup has an over/under of 70.5.
Kansas vs Creighton Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Kansas and Creighton
Kansas and Creighton Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Jayhawks scoring leader is Ochai Agbaji, who averages 16.2 points per game.
- Marcus Garrett leads Kansas with 3.0 assists per game and Jalen Wilson paces the team with 8.8 rebounds per contest.
- The Jayhawks are led by Agbaji from beyond the arc. He hits 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- The Jayhawks steals leader is Dajuan Harris, who averages 1.6 per game. Mitch Lightfoot leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a contest.
- Christian Bishop has the top Bluejays spot in two categories: scoring (17.0 points per game) and rebounding (6.0 rebounds per game).
- The Creighton leader in assists is Marcus Zegarowski with 8.5 assists per game.
- Zegarowski paces the Bluejays with a team-high 2.5 made three-pointers per game.
- Creighton's Shereef Mitchell has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Jacob Epperson is first in blocks with 1.5 per game.
- The 80.6 points per game the Jayhawks average are 19.6 more points than the Bluejays allow (61).
- Kansas has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when scoring more than 61 points.
- Creighton has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when allowing more than 80.6 points.
- The Bluejays score an average of 85.3 points per game, 15.1 more points than the 70.2 the Jayhawks give up.
- Creighton is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 70.2 points.
- Kansas has a 0-1 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents put up more than 85.3 points.
- The Jayhawks have put up a total of 52 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 10.4 per game), and the Bluejays have out-scored opponents by 73 points on the season (24.3 more per game).
- The Jayhawks average 42.2 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Bluejays by 5.5 boards per contest.
- Kansas is 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Creighton is 0-0 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Jayhawks average 13.2 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Bluejays by 7.2 rebounds per contest.
- The Jayhawks are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bluejays are 2-0 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. Kansas records an average rebounding margin of +nine rebounds per game. Creighton averages a margin of +2.7 rebounds.