Matt Lewis leads the James Madison Dukes (3-2) against the Florida Atlantic Owls (5-3) after putting up 29 points in a 98-55 win over Alice Lloyd. The Dukes are 2-point underdogs in the matchup on Tuesday, January 5, 2021, which tips at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 145.5 in the matchup.
Florida Atlantic vs JMU Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Florida Atlantic and JMU
Florida Atlantic and JMU Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Florida Atlantic Leaders
- Jailyn Ingram leads the Owls in points and rebounds. He averages 14.9 points per game while adding 5.8 rebounds.
- Bryan Greenlee paces the squad with 3.0 assists per game.
- Greenlee knocks down 2.6 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Owls.
- Kenan Blackshear leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Madiaw Niang collects 1.0 block a contest to pace the Owls.
- Lewis leads the Dukes in all things points, rebounds and assists, scoring 21.1 points, grabbing 5.6 rebounds and dishing 3.9 assists per game.
- Vado Morse leads the Dukes in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Terell Strickland is at the top of JMU's steals hierarchy with 2.6 steals per game and Zach Jacobs leads the squad in blocks with 0.4 per game.
Betting on the Over/Under
In 10 of its eight games this season (125%), Florida Atlantic and its opponents have gone over the current over/under of 145.5.
Two JMU games this season featured a total above Tuesday's set total of 145.5 (40%).
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 165, is 19.5 points greater than Tuesday's over/under.
This contest's total is 16.9 points above the 128.6 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
Owls games this season feature an average total of 150.4 points, a number 4.9 points higher than Tuesday's over/under.
The 145.5 over/under in this game is 2.3 points higher than the 143.2 average total in Dukes games this season.