The Jacksonville Dolphins (3-1) are only 1-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game home win streak when they take on the Campbell Fighting Camels (1-0) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at Swisher Gymnasium. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup's point total is set at 64.
Jacksonville vs Campbell Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Dontarius James leads the Dolphins scoring 16.0 points per game.
- Jacksonville is led in rebounding by Mo Arnold's 5.5 rebounds per game and assisting by Trey Sides' 2.3 assists per game .
- James leads the Dolphins with a team-high 3.3 made three-pointers per game.
- Jacksonville's blocks leader is James, who collects 1.5 per game. Arnold leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a contest.
- Cedric Henderson Jr. was solid last season with 12.4 points and 4.5 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Whitfield dished out 2.4 assists per game.
- Whitfield connected on 1.3 threes per game a season ago.
- Whitfield nicked 0.8 steals per game. Joshua Lusane collected 0.7 blocks a contest.
Jacksonville vs Campbell: Last Meeting
Jacksonville vs Campbell (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the Dolphins put up 66.8 points per game, just 0.2 more points than the 66.6 the Fighting Camels gave up.
- When Jacksonville put up more than 66.6 points last season, it went 5-0 against the spread and 10-5 overall.
- When Campbell gave up more than 66.8 points last season, it went 2-8 against the spread and 3-13 overall.
- The Fighting Camels' 68.7 points per game last year were just two more points than the 66.7 the Dolphins allowed.
- Campbell went 3-0 against the spread and 8-8 overall when it scored more than 66.7 points last season.
- Jacksonville had an ATS record of 5-5 and a 4-9 record overall last season when its opponents scored more than 68.7 points.
- The Dolphins out-scored their opponents by only six points last season (0.1 points per game on average), and the Fighting Camels put up 65 more points than their opponents on the year (2.1 per game).
- The Dolphins averaged 35 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Fighting Camels by 6.7 boards per contest last season.
- Jacksonville was 5-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Campbell was 5-7 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Dolphins grabbed 8.9 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Fighting Camels by 2.6 rebounds per game last season.
- The Dolphins were 3-5 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Fighting Camels were 10-5 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- Jacksonville faired well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +four rebounds per game. It's a different perspective for Campbell who averaged a margin of -2.5.