The New Orleans Privateers (0-3) are favored (-3) to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Jacksonville Dolphins (3-1) at 5:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 10, 2020 at Swisher Gymnasium. The matchup has an over/under of 67.5 points.
Jacksonville vs New Orleans Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Jacksonville and New Orleans
Jacksonville and New Orleans Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Dontarius James leads the Dolphins in scoring, racking up 16.0 points per game.
- Trey Sides leads the team with 2.3 assists per game and Mo Arnold paces the squad with 6.8 rebounds per outing.
- The Dolphins are led by James from beyond the arc. He makes 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- The Dolphins steals leader is Arnold, who averages 1.5 per game. James leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a game.
New Orleans Leaders
- Damion Rosser leads the team in both scoring (14.3 points per game) and rebounding (7.3 rebounds per game).
- The New Orleans leader in assists is Lamont Berzat with 3.7 assists per game.
- Berzat paces the Privateers with a team-high 2.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Berzat leads the Dolphins with 1.5 steals per game and Ladarius Marshall is their top shot blocker with 0.7 blocks per game.
- The Dolphins record just one fewer point per game (77) than the Privateers give up (78).
- When Jacksonville puts up more than 78 points, it is 2-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- New Orleans is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread when allowing more than 77 points.
- The Privateers score 8.8 fewer points per game (59) than the Dolphins allow their opponents to score (67.8).
- When it scores more than 67.8 points, New Orleans is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- Jacksonville has an ATS record of 1-1 and a 1-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 59 points.
- The Dolphins have out-scored their opponents by a total of 37 points this season (9.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Privateers have out-scored them by 57 more points on the year (19 per game).
- The Dolphins and the Privateers rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 38 and 34 boards per game, respectively.
- The Dolphins are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Privateers are 0-2 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Dolphins average 8.2 offensive boards per game, -1.8 rebounds fewer than the Privateers.
- The Privateers are 1-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Dolphins are 2-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both squads have struggled to gain an advantage on the glass. Jacksonville records an average rebounding margin of -2.2 rebounds per game. New Orleans averages a margin of -6 rebounds.