The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (6-2) are heavy, 10.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they host the UT Martin Skyhawks (3-2) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at Pete Mathews Coliseum. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup's over/under is set at 138.5.
Jacksonville State vs UT Martin Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Jacksonville State and UT Martin
Jacksonville State and UT Martin Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Jacksonville State Leaders
- Darian Adams leads the Gamecocks in scoring, racking up 14.1 points per game.
- Jacksonville State is led in rebounding by Kayne Henry's 4.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Jalen Finch's 5.1 assists per game .
- The 2.9 three-pointers Adams makes per game are a team-high mark for the Gamecocks.
- Jacksonville State's blocks leader is Jay Pal, who collects 0.6 per game. Finch leads the team averaging 2.1 steals a game.
UT Martin Leaders
- Cameron Holden leads the team in both scoring (15.8 points per game) and rebounding (6.6 rebounds per game).
- Eden Holt holds the title of UT Martin assist leader, dishing out 3.2 assists per game this season.
- The 1.8 three-pointers Holt makes per game are a team-high mark for the Skyhawks.
- Holden leads the Gamecocks with 2.1 steals per game and Eric Rustin is their top shot blocker with 2.0 blocks per game.
Jacksonville State vs UT Martin: Last 3 Meetings
The Gamecocks have a 2-1 record in the last three matchups against the Skyhawks. In those games against the Skyhawks, the Gamecocks have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Jacksonville State vs UT Martin (Last 3 Games)
- The Gamecocks put up just two fewer points per game (75) than the Skyhawks allow (77).
- Jacksonville State is 1-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when scoring more than 77 points.
- UT Martin is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when allowing more than 75 points.
- The Skyhawks' 72.6 points per game are 9.4 more points than the 63.2 the Gamecocks give up.
- UT Martin is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it scores more than 63.2 points.
- Jacksonville State's record is 1-2 overall and 1-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 72.6 points to its opponents.
- The Gamecocks have scored a total of 94 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 11.8 per game), while the Skyhawks have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 22 total points, -4.4 per game).
- The Gamecocks average 39.5 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Skyhawks by 5.3 boards per contest.
- Jacksonville State is 4-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. UT Martin is 1-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Gamecocks average 11.8 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Skyhawks by 2.2 rebounds per contest.
- The Gamecocks are 2-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Skyhawks are 1-2 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Jacksonville State finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +5.5 rebounds per game. UT Martin struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -6.