A game after he scored 30 points in a 99-88 loss to Gonzaga, Luka Garza leads the No. 4 Iowa Hawkeyes (6-1) at home against the Purdue Boilermakers (6-2) as 6.5-point favorites. The matchup, which tips off at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020, airs on BTN. The matchup has an over/under of 154.5.
Iowa vs Purdue Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Iowa and Purdue
Iowa and Purdue Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Garza leads the Hawkeyes in scoring (29.3 points per game) and rebounding (9.1 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by Jordan Bohannon's 4.9 per game.
- Joe Wieskamp is the top three-point shooter for the Hawkeyes, knocking down 2.1 per game.
- Bohannon leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Garza collects 2.3 blocks an outing to pace Iowa.
- Eric Hunter Jr.'s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Boilermakers scoring and assists leaderboards with 14.3 points per game and 3.8 assists per game.
- Trevion Williams holds the top spot on the Boilermakers rebounding leaderboard, averaging 9.8 boards per game while adding 13.8 points per game.
- Sasha Stefanovic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Boilermakers, averaging 3.3 treys per game.
- The Boilermakers leaders in steals and blocks are Hunter Jr. (1.8 steals per game) and Aaron Wheeler (0.9 blocks per game).
Iowa vs Purdue: Last 3 Meetings
The Boilermakers lead the last three head-to-head matchups 3-0 over the Hawkeyes. The Boilermakers have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Hawkeyes.
Iowa vs Purdue (Last 3 Games)
- The 98.7 points per game the Hawkeyes average are 33.7 more points than the Boilermakers allow (65).
- When Iowa scores more than 65 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- When Purdue allows more than 98.7 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Boilermakers' 74.6 points per game are just 1.7 more points than the 72.9 the Hawkeyes allow to opponents.
- Purdue has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 4-0 overall record in games it scores more than 72.9 points.
- Iowa's record is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 74.6 points to its opponents.
- The Hawkeyes have out-scored their opponents by a total of 181 points this season (25.8 points per game on average), and the Boilermakers have put up 77 more points than their opponents on the year (9.6 per game).
- The Hawkeyes average 42.3 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Boilermakers by 5.2 boards per contest.
- Iowa is 4-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Purdue is 0-0 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Hawkeyes collect 14.1 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Boilermakers by 3.1 rebounds per game.
- The Hawkeyes are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Boilermakers are 2-0 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. Iowa records an average rebounding margin of +2.2 rebounds per game. Purdue averages a margin of +9.7 rebounds.