The No. 19 Northwestern Wildcats (6-1) are heavily favored (-11) to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the No. 10 Iowa Hawkeyes (7-2) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at Carver-Hawkeye Arena. The contest airs on FS1. The matchup has a point total of 160.5.
Iowa vs Northwestern Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Iowa and Northwestern
Iowa and Northwestern Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 11+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Luka Garza leads the Hawkeyes in points and rebounds. He scores 28.8 points per game while tacking on 10.0 rebounds.
- Connor McCaffery paces the team with 4.4 assists per game.
- The Hawkeyes are led by CJ Fredrick from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Joe Wieskamp leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Garza collects 2.1 blocks a contest to pace Iowa.
- Miller Kopp owns the Wildcats top spot in scoring with 15.1 points per game and also tacks on 2.6 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Northwestern leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Pete Nance with 6.9 rebounds per game and Boo Buie with 5.3 assists per game.
- Buie hits 2.4 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Wildcats.
- Northwestern's Kopp has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and Nance is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.
Iowa vs Northwestern: Last 3 Meetings
The Hawkeyes have a 3-0 record in the last three games against the Wildcats. The Hawkeyes have a 1-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Wildcats.
Iowa vs Northwestern (Last 3 Games)
- The Hawkeyes put up 95.1 points per game, 32.8 more points than the 62.3 the Wildcats give up.
- When Iowa totals more than 62.3 points, it is 7-2 overall and 7-0 against the spread.
- Northwestern has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when allowing more than 95.1 points.
- The Wildcats score an average of 85.3 points per game, 11.2 more points than the 74.1 the Hawkeyes give up.
- Northwestern has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 4-0 overall record in games it scores more than 74.1 points.
- Iowa's record is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread when it allows more than 85.3 points to its opponents.
- The Hawkeyes have totaled 189 more points than their opponents this season (21 per game on average), and the Wildcats have scored 161 more points than their opponents (23 per game).
- The Hawkeyes and the Wildcats are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 41.9 and 39 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Hawkeyes are 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Wildcats are 3-1 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Hawkeyes average 14.3 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Wildcats by 5.6 rebounds per contest.
- The Hawkeyes are 2-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Wildcats are 3-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Iowa records an average rebounding margin of +3.2 rebounds per game. Northwestern averages a margin of +6.1 rebounds.