The Minnesota Golden Gophers (7-1) host the No. 4 Iowa Hawkeyes (7-1) as 6.5-point favorites after Marcus Carr scored 32 points in the Golden Gophers 89-82 victory over Saint Louis. The game airs on BTN at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, December 25, 2020. The matchup has an over/under set at 165.5 points.
Iowa vs Minnesota Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Iowa and Minnesota
Iowa and Minnesota Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Hawkeyes points and rebounds leader is Luka Garza. He averages 28.4 points per game and grabs 9.1 rebounds.
- Iowa's assists leader is Jordan Bohannon, who averages 4.5 assists per game.
- The 2.1 three-pointers Garza makes per game are a team-high mark for the Hawkeyes.
- Iowa's blocks leader is Garza, who collects 2.3 per game. Bohannon leads the team averaging 1.0 steal an outing.
- Carr has the top spot on the Golden Gophers scoring and assist lists, putting up 23.9 points and 6.0 assists per game.
- Liam Robbins collects all of the boards and is the Minnesota leader in rebounds, grabbing 6.8 per game.
- Carr leads the Golden Gophers with a team-high 2.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Nobody on Minnesota grabs more steals than Jarvis Omersa (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Robbins (2.4 per game).
Iowa vs Minnesota: Last 3 Meetings
Iowa has taken two of its last three games against Minnesota. The Hawkeyes have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Golden Gophers.
Iowa vs Minnesota (Last 3 Games)
- The Hawkeyes record 95.1 points per game, 21.6 more points than the 73.5 the Golden Gophers give up.
- When Iowa puts up more than 73.5 points, it is 6-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- When Minnesota gives up more than 95.1 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Golden Gophers' 82.4 points per game are 11.8 more points than the 70.6 the Hawkeyes give up.
- When it scores more than 70.6 points, Minnesota is 4-0-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Iowa's record is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it gives up more than 82.4 points.
- The Hawkeyes have out-scored their opponents by a total of 196 points this season (24.5 points per game on average), and the Golden Gophers have put up 71 more points than their opponents on the year (8.9 per game).
- The Hawkeyes and the Golden Gophers are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 41.2 and 38.5 rebounds per game, respectively.
- Iowa is 5-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Minnesota is 1-2-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Hawkeyes average 13.5 offensive boards per game, more than the Golden Gophers by 2.4 rebounds per contest.
- The Hawkeyes are 2-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Golden Gophers are 2-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Iowa finds nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +2.1 rebounds per game. Minnesota struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -1.6.