The No. 5 Iowa Hawkeyes (10-2) are 9.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they host the No. 16 Minnesota Golden Gophers (10-3) on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Carver-Hawkeye Arena. The contest airs at 2:30 PM ET on BTN. The matchup has an over/under set at 164 points.
Iowa vs Minnesota Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Iowa and Minnesota
Iowa and Minnesota Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Hawkeyes points and rebounds leader is Luka Garza. He averages 27.2 points per game and adds 8.9 rebounds.
- Connor McCaffery paces the squad with 4.6 assists per game.
- Jordan Bohannon hits 2.7 threes per game to lead the Hawkeyes.
- The Hawkeyes steals leader is Joe Toussaint, who grabs 1.2 per game. Garza leads the team averaging 1.8 blocks a contest.
- Marcus Carr's strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Golden Gophers scoring and assists leaderboards with 21.5 points per game and 5.6 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Liam Robbins is the Minnesota leader with 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Carr leads the Golden Gophers with a team-high 2.3 made three-pointers per game.
- The Golden Gophers leaders in steals and blocks are Jarvis Omersa (1.3 steals per game) and Robbins (2.7 blocks per game).
Iowa vs Minnesota: Last 4 Meetings
The Hawkeyes and the Golden Gophers have split their last four matchups 2-2. The Hawkeyes have a 2-1 record against the spread in those contests with the Golden Gophers.
Iowa vs Minnesota (Last 4 Games)
- The Hawkeyes average 92.4 points per game, 19.2 more points than the 73.2 the Golden Gophers allow.
- Iowa is 8-0-1 against the spread and 9-2 overall when scoring more than 73.2 points.
- Minnesota is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when giving up more than 92.4 points.
- The Golden Gophers average 6.3 more points per game (79.7) than the Hawkeyes allow their opponents to score (73.4).
- Minnesota has put together a 7-0-1 ATS record and a 9-0 overall record in games it scores more than 73.4 points.
- Iowa's record is 1-2 overall and 1-2 against the spread when it allows more than 79.7 points to its opponents.
- The Hawkeyes have totaled 228 more points than their opponents this season (19 per game on average), and the Golden Gophers have scored 84 more points than their opponents (6.5 per game).
- The Hawkeyes and the Golden Gophers are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 40.8 and 37.9 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Iowa earns the rebounding advantage they are 7-1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Minnesota is 2-3-1.
- The Hawkeyes average 13 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Golden Gophers by 1.9 rebounds per contest.
- The Hawkeyes are 4-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Golden Gophers are 5-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- The Hawkeyes find nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +3.6 rebounds per game, and the Golden Gophers struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -0.9.