A game after he scored 20 points in a 105-77 loss to Iowa, Javan Johnson leads the Iowa State Cyclones (1-2) at home against the Kansas State Wildcats (2-3) on Tuesday, December 15, 2020. The Cyclones are favored by 4 points in the matchup, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on ESPU. The matchup has an over/under set at 64.5 points.
Iowa State vs Kansas State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Iowa State and Kansas State
Iowa State and Kansas State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Iowa State Leaders
- Rasir Bolton leads the Cyclones in both rebounds (6.0 per game) and assists (5.0 per game).
- Iowa State is led in scoring by Johnson's 16.5 points per game.
- Jalen Coleman-Lands connects on 3.5 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Cyclones.
- Bolton leads the team with 3.5 steals per game. Johnson collects 1.5 blocks a game to pace Iowa State.
Kansas State Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in scoring is Mike McGuirl with 13.5 points per game. He also adds 3.8 rebounds per game and 2.3 assists per game.
- Antonio Gordon (5.8 rebounds per game) and Nijel Pack (4.0 assists per game) are the Kansas State leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Pack averages 2.8 made threes per game to pace the Wildcats.
- McGuirl leads the Cyclones with 3.5 steals per game and Kaosi Ezeagu is their top shot blocker with 2.0 blocks per game.
Iowa State vs Kansas State: Last 4 Meetings
The Cyclones and the Wildcats have split their last four games 2-2. In those matchups with the Cyclones, the Wildcats have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Iowa State vs Kansas State (Last 4 Games)
- The 75 points the Cyclones put up per game are only 3.6 more points than the Wildcats surrender (71.4).
- Iowa State has a 1-1 record overall and a 0-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 71.4 points.
- When Kansas State allows more than 75 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Wildcats' 64.8 points per game are 14.9 fewer points than the 79.7 the Cyclones give up to opponents.
- Kansas State is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it scores more than 79.7 points.
- Iowa State's record is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 64.8 points to its opponents.
- The Cyclones have been out-scored by 14 points this season (4.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wildcats have out-scored them by 33 more points on the year (6.6 per game).
- The Cyclones and the Wildcats rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 30.7 and 30 boards per game, respectively.
- When Iowa State earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Kansas State is 0-1.
- The Cyclones and the Wildcats are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 9.7 and nine offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Cyclones are 0-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Wildcats are 0-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Iowa State records an average rebounding margin of -5.3 rebounds per game, and Kansas State averages a margin of +1.4 rebounds.