A game after he put up 33 points in an 82-74 win over Hofstra, Isaiah Ross leads the Iona Gaels (1-1) at home against the Morgan State Bears (1-1) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020. The Gaels are favored by 5 points in the matchup, which tips at 3:00 PM ET on ESP3. The point total in the matchup is set at 67.5.
Iona vs Morgan State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Ross put up 11.0 points per game last season.
- Dylan van Eyck collected 4.2 rebounds a game and Asante Gist dished out 2.6 assists per contest.
- Ross was solid from deep a season ago, connecting on 2.4 threes per game.
- van Eyck averaged 0.9 steals and 0.9 blocks per game.
Morgan State Leaders
- De'Torrion Ware averaged 11.9 points per game last season.
- Malik Miller pulled down 7.7 rebounds per game and Sheryn Devonish averaged 2.2 assists per game .
- Ware was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.8 per game.
- Miller grabbed 1.0 steal per game. Troy Baxter collected 1.9 blocks a game.
- Last year, the 70 points per game the Gaels averaged were just 0.9 fewer points than the Bears allowed (70.9).
- Iona finished with a record of 4-0 against the spread and 6-6 overall last season in games it scored more than 70.9 points.
- Morgan State put together a record of 4-8 against the spread and 5-12 overall last season when allowing more than 70 points.
- The Bears averaged just 0.5 fewer points per game last year (70.4) than the Gaels allowed (70.9).
- When it scored more than 70.9 points last season, Morgan State went 6-0 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
- Iona had an ATS record of 0-10 and a 0-11 record overall last season when its opponents scored more than 70.4 points.
- The Gaels had a negative point differential on the season (-25 total points, -0.9 per game), as did the Bears (-15 total points, -0.5 per game).
- The Gaels averaged 30.4 rebounds per game, -5.3 boards per contest fewer than the Bears.
- When Morgan State earned the rebounding advantage they were 6-6 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Iona was 4-11.
- The Gaels averaged 6.7 offensive rebounds per game, -4.3 rebounds less than the Bears.
- The Bears were 3-7 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Gaels were 10-10-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Iona recorded an average rebounding margin of -2.6 rebounds per game, and Morgan State averaged a margin of +6.1 rebounds.