The Fairfield Stags (0-3) are favored (-2.5) to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Iona Gaels (1-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, December 11, 2020 at Webster Bank Arena. The matchup airs on ESPU. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5.
Iona vs Fairfield Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Iona and Fairfield
Iona and Fairfield Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Isaiah Ross leads the Gaels scoring 22.7 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Berrick JeanLouis' 7.7 rebounds per game and assisting by Dylan van Eyck's 3.0 assists per game .
- Ross is the top three-point shooter for the Gaels, connecting on 3.3 per game.
- JeanLouis leads the team with 3.3 steals per game. Nelly Junior Joseph collects 2.3 blocks a contest to pace the Gaels.
- Jesus Cruz owns the Stags top spot in scoring with 12.0 points per game and also tacks on 5.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists per contest.
- Supreme Cook (8.0 rebounds per game) and Caleb Green (3.7 assists per game) are the Fairfield leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Jalen Leach leads the Stags in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.7 made threes per game.
- Tshiefu Ngalakulondi owns the top spot on the team in both steals (1.0 per game) and blocks (1.0 per game).
Iona vs Fairfield: Last 4 Meetings
Iona has won three of its last four games against Fairfield. The Gaels have beat the spread more often than not against the Stags, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Iona vs Fairfield (Last 4 Games)
- The 72.7 points per game the Gaels score are 5.6 fewer points than the Stags give up (78.3).
- Iona has a 1-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall when scoring more than 78.3 points.
- When Fairfield allows more than 72.7 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Stags score 19 fewer points per game (62) than the Gaels allow their opponents to score (81).
- Fairfield has compiled a 0-0 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 81 points.
- Iona has an ATS record of 1-2 and a 1-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 62 points.
- The Gaels have a negative point differential on the season (-25 total points, -8.3 per game), as do the Stags (-49 total points, -16.3 per game).
- The Gaels average 33.3 rebounds per game, -6.7 boards per contest fewer than the Stags.
- The Stags are 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Gaels are 0-2 when they lose the rebounding battle
- The Gaels average 11.7 offensive boards per game, more than the Stags by 2.4 rebounds per contest.
- The Gaels are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Stags are 0-2 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Iona fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +one rebound per game. It's a different perspective for Fairfield, which averages a margin of -1.