The Penn State Nittany Lions (3-3) visit the Indiana Hoosiers (5-4) as 6-point favorites after Myreon Jones went off for 21 points in the Nittany Lions 98-81 loss to Illinois. The matchup airs on BTN at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, December 30, 2020. The point total for the matchup is set at 141.
Indiana vs Penn State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Indiana and Penn State
Indiana and Penn State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Trayce Jackson-Davis leads the Hoosiers in points and rebounds. He contributes 20.0 points per game while adding 8.6 rebounds.
- Al Durham paces the squad with 3.1 assists per game.
- The Hoosiers are paced by Armaan Franklin from beyond the arc -- he makes 2.1 shots from downtown per game.
- Franklin leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Jackson-Davis collects 2.1 blocks a contest to pace the Hoosiers.
Penn State Leaders
- The Nittany Lions leader in scoring is Izaiah Brockington with 15.2 points per game. He also adds 5.2 rebounds per game and 1.0 assist per game.
- John Harrar's 6.0 rebounds per game and Jamari Wheeler's 4.2 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Nittany Lions rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- Myles Dread makes more threes per game than any other member of the Nittany Lions, cashing in 2.3 treys per game.
- Penn State's Sam Sessoms has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Abdou Tsimbila is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Indiana vs Penn State: Last 3 Meetings
The Hoosiers have a 2-1 record in the last three matchups with the Nittany Lions. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings. The Hoosiers and the Nittany Lions have a 1-1 ATS record.
Indiana vs Penn State (Last 3 Games)
- The Hoosiers score 71.1 points per contest, only 3.4 fewer points than the 74.5 the Nittany Lions surrender to opponents.
- When Indiana puts up more than 74.5 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Penn State has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when allowing more than 71.1 points.
- The Nittany Lions score an average of 77.3 points per game, 14 more points than the 63.3 the Hoosiers give up.
- Penn State has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record in games it scores more than 63.3 points.
- Indiana's record is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it gives up more than 77.3 points.
- The Hoosiers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 70 points this season (7.8 points per game on average), and the Nittany Lions have put up only 17 more points than their opponents on the year (2.8 per game).
- The Hoosiers and the Nittany Lions are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 35.2 and 34.5 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Indiana earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Penn State is 1-2.
- The Hoosiers average 8.1 offensive rebounds per game, -3.4 rebounds less than the Nittany Lions.
- The Nittany Lions are 2-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Hoosiers are 1-3 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both organizations this year. Indiana records an average rebounding margin of -0.1 rebounds per game, and Penn State averages a margin of -1.5 rebounds.