The Northwestern Wildcats (4-1) visit the Indiana Hoosiers (5-2) as 8.5-point favorites after Boo Buie racked up 30 points in the Wildcats 79-65 victory over Michigan State. The matchup is at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, December 23, 2020. The matchup has an over/under of 140.
Indiana vs Northwestern Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Indiana and Northwestern
Indiana and Northwestern Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Hoosiers points and rebounds leader is Trayce Jackson-Davis. He scores 21.0 points per game and adds 8.6 rebounds.
- Indiana's assists leader is Al Durham, who dishes out 3.2 assists per game.
- Armaan Franklin leads the Hoosiers with a team-high 1.7 made three-pointers per game.
- Indiana's blocks leader is Jackson-Davis, who records 2.1 per game. Franklin leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
- Buie takes the top spot on the Wildcats scoring and assist lists, putting up 15.2 points and 5.6 assists per game.
- The Wildcats leading rebounder is Pete Nance with 8.2 per game. He also scores 11.0 points per game.
- Ty Berry is tops from three-point range for the Wildcats, knocking down 2.4 threes per game.
- Northwestern's Chase Audige has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Nance is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Indiana vs Northwestern: Last 3 Meetings
Indiana has taken two of its last three matchups with Northwestern. In those games against the Hoosiers, the Wildcats have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Indiana vs Northwestern (Last 3 Games)
- The 73.3 points per game the Hoosiers record are 13.5 more points than the Wildcats allow (59.8).
- When Indiana puts up more than 59.8 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- When Northwestern gives up more than 73.3 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Wildcats average 29.4 more points per game (90.4) than the Hoosiers give up (61).
- When it scores more than 61 points, Northwestern is 3-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Indiana has an ATS record of 0-0 and a 0-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 90.4 points.
- The Hoosiers have totaled 86 more points than their opponents this season (12.3 per game on average), and the Wildcats have scored 153 more points than their opponents (30.6 per game).
- The Hoosiers average 37.4 rebounds per game, -7.6 boards per contest fewer than the Wildcats.
- When Northwestern earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Indiana is 0-1.
- The Hoosiers average 8.7 offensive boards per game, -1.9 rebounds fewer than the Wildcats.
- The Wildcats are 2-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Hoosiers are 1-2 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Indiana records an average rebounding margin of +1.3 rebounds per game. Northwestern averages a margin of +12.4 rebounds.