The Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-7) will try to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Indiana Hoosiers (7-5) on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Pinnacle Bank Arena as 6.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET on BTN. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5 points.
Indiana vs Nebraska Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Indiana and Nebraska
Indiana and Nebraska Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Hoosiers points and rebounds leader is Trayce Jackson-Davis. He puts up 20.5 points per game and grabs 9.2 rebounds.
- Al Durham paces the team with 3.4 assists per game.
- Armaan Franklin is the top three-point shooter for the Hoosiers, connecting on 1.8 per game.
- Franklin leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Race Thompson collects 1.8 blocks a contest to pace Indiana.
- Dalano Banton is number one on the Cornhuskers leaderboard in both rebounds (6.9 per game) and assists (4.9 per game).
- Teddy Allen holds the title of Nebraska's top scorer by putting up 18.2 points per game.
- Allen makes a team-high 2.2 three-pointers per game for the Cornhuskers.
- Allen leads the Hoosiers with 1.4 steals per game and Banton is their top shot blocker with 0.9 blocks per game.
Indiana vs Nebraska: Last 4 Meetings
Indiana has won three of its last four games against Nebraska. In those games against the Cornhuskers, the Hoosiers have a 2-1 record against the spread.
Indiana vs Nebraska (Last 4 Games)
- The 71.9 points the Hoosiers put up per game are only 1.6 fewer points than the Cornhuskers surrender (73.5).
- When Indiana puts up more than 73.5 points, it is 4-0-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- Nebraska is 0-5 overall and 0-5 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 71.9 points.
- The Cornhuskers put up an average of 74.9 points per game, 9.1 more points than the 65.8 the Hoosiers allow.
- Nebraska has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 4-4 overall record in games it scores more than 65.8 points.
- Indiana has an ATS record of 0-1-1 and a 1-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 74.9 points.
- The Hoosiers have totaled 73 more points than their opponents this season (6.1 per game on average), and the Cornhuskers have scored only 16 more points than their opponents (1.4 per game).
- The Hoosiers and the Cornhuskers are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 34.2 and 37.5 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Nebraska earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Indiana is 0-3.
- The Hoosiers average 7.3 offensive boards per game, -3.0 rebounds fewer than the Cornhuskers.
- The Cornhuskers are 2-3 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Hoosiers are 1-4-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both organizations have struggled to gain an advantage on the boards. Indiana records an average rebounding margin of -0.6 rebounds per game. Nebraska averages a margin of -1 rebounds.