Big Ten foes meet when the Indiana Hoosiers (6-4) host the Maryland Terrapins (6-4) at Assembly Hall (Indiana), beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, January 4, 2021. The Terrapins are 5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 135.5.
Indiana vs Maryland Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Indiana and Maryland
Indiana and Maryland Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Trayce Jackson-Davis leads the Hoosiers in scoring (20.1 points per game) and rebounding (8.3 rebounds per game).
- The squad is led in assists by Al Durham's 3.2 per game.
- The Hoosiers are paced by Armaan Franklin from beyond the arc -- he connects on 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Franklin leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Jackson-Davis collects 1.9 blocks an outing to pace the Hoosiers.
- The Terrapins leader in scoring is Eric Ayala with 14.8 points per game. He also adds 3.1 rebounds per game and 2.7 assists per game.
- Donta Scott's 6.8 rebounds per game and Aaron Wiggins' 3.2 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Terrapins rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- The Terrapins are paced by Scott from long distance -- he connects on 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Nobody on Maryland grabs more steals than Hakim Hart (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Chol Marial (0.9 per game).
Indiana vs Maryland: Last 3 Meetings
Maryland has a 3-0 record in the last three matchups against Indiana. The Terrapins have covered the spread more often than not against the Hoosiers, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Indiana vs Maryland (Last 3 Games)
- The 72.7 points per game the Hoosiers average are 5.7 more points than the Terrapins give up (67).
- Indiana is 6-2 overall and 4-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 67 points.
- When Maryland allows more than 72.7 points, it is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall.
- The Terrapins put up 8.9 more points per game (74.4) than the Hoosiers give up to opponents (65.5).
- Maryland is 6-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall when it scores more than 65.5 points.
- Indiana's record is 0-0-1 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows more than 74.4 points.
- The Hoosiers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 72 points this season (7.2 points per game on average), and the Terrapins have put up 74 more points than their opponents on the year (7.4 per game).
- The Hoosiers and the Terrapins are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 34.2 and 34 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Hoosiers are 4-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Terrapins are 0-2 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Hoosiers and the Terrapins collect offensive rebounds at nearly the same rate (7.7 and 8.2 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Terrapins are 1-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Hoosiers are 1-3-1 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Indiana struggles on the glass with an average rebounding margin of -0.4 rebounds per game, however Maryland helps itself, averaging a margin of three.