The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (2-4) are heavy, 13-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Indiana State Sycamores (2-2) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at Hulman Center. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 140.5 points.
Indiana State vs Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Indiana State and Southeast Missouri State
Indiana State and Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 13+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Southeast Missouri State
Indiana State Leaders
- Jake Laravia leads the Sycamores in scoring (15.0 points per game) and rebounding (6.0 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by Julian Larry's 3.5 per game.
- Cooper Neese paces the Sycamores with a team-high 2.3 made three-pointers per game.
- Larry leads the team with 2.8 steals per game. Laravia collects 1.5 blocks a game to pace Indiana State.
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- Chris Harris outpaced his teammates on the Redhawks scoring front by putting up 16.7 points per game. He adds 1.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game this season.
- The Redhawks leaders in rebounds and assists are Nygal Russell (6.7 rebounds per game) and DQ Nicholas (3.0 assists per game).
- Nana Akenten makes more threes per game than any other member of the Redhawks, averaging 2.2 treys per game.
- Jordan Love is at the top of Southeast Missouri State's steals hierarchy with 1.5 steals per game and Akenten leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- The 68.5 points per game the Sycamores record are 5.7 fewer points than the Redhawks give up (74.2).
- Indiana State has a 1-0 record overall and a 0-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 74.2 points.
- In games when Southeast Missouri State allows more than 68.5 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Redhawks' 72.7 points per game are just 2.5 more points than the 70.2 the Sycamores give up.
- Southeast Missouri State has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-1 overall record in games it scores more than 70.2 points.
- Indiana State is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it gives up more than 72.7 points.
- The Sycamores have been out-scored by seven points this season (1.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Redhawks have out-scored them by only nine more points on the year (1.5 per game).
- The Sycamores average 32.2 rebounds per game, -5.5 boards per contest fewer than the Redhawks.
- The Redhawks are 3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Sycamores are 0-2 when they lose the rebounding battle
- The Sycamores average 8.2 offensive boards per game, -2.3 rebounds fewer than the Redhawks.
- The Redhawks are 3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Sycamores are 0-2 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Indiana State struggles on the boards with an average rebounding margin of -5.6 rebounds per game, however Southeast Missouri State helps itself, averaging a margin of 7.0.