A game after he scored 30 points in a 69-60 win over Indiana, Ayo Dosunmu leads the No. 15 Illinois Fighting Illini (7-3) at home against the Purdue Boilermakers (7-4) as 7.5-point favorites. The matchup, which airs at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021, airs on BTN. The matchup has an over/under set at 148 points.
Illinois vs Purdue Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Illinois and Purdue
Illinois and Purdue Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Dosunmu leads the Fighting Illini in scoring (24.1 points per game) and assisting (5.2 assists per game).
- Illinois is led in rebounds by Kofi Cockburn's 9.9 per game.
- Trent Frazier connects on 1.8 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Fighting Illini.
- Illinois' steals leader is Andre Curbelo, who collects 1.1 per game. Cockburn leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks an outing.
- Trevion Williams has the top Boilermakers spot in two categories: scoring (14.1 points per game) and rebounding (9.7 rebounds per game).
- The Purdue leader in assists is Eric Hunter Jr. with 3.3 assists per game.
- The Boilermakers are led by Sasha Stefanovic from beyond the arc -- he hits 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Hunter leads the Fighting Illini with 1.1 steals per game and Zach Edey is their top shot blocker with 0.8 blocks per game.
Illinois vs Purdue: Last 3 Meetings
The Fighting Illini have a 2-1 record in the last three games with the Boilermakers. The Fighting Illini have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Boilermakers.
Illinois vs Purdue (Last 3 Games)
- The 87.3 points per game the Fighting Illini average are 19.9 more points than the Boilermakers allow (67.4).
- When Illinois scores more than 67.4 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- When Purdue gives up more than 87.3 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Boilermakers' 72.8 points per game are only 2.7 more points than the 70.1 the Fighting Illini give up.
- When it scores more than 70.1 points, Purdue is 5-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Illinois' record is 2-3 overall and 1-3 against the spread when it gives up more than 72.8 points to its opponents.
- The Fighting Illini have scored a total of 172 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 17.2 per game), and the Boilermakers have out-scored opponents by 60 points on the season (5.4 more per game).
- The Fighting Illini average 42.3 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Boilermakers by six boards per contest.
- Illinois is 6-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Purdue is 0-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Fighting Illini and the Boilermakers are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 11.1 and 10.4 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Fighting Illini are 4-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Boilermakers are 2-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Illinois records an average rebounding margin of +14.1 rebounds per game. Purdue averages a margin of +7.9 rebounds.