A game after he put up 22 points in a 91-88 loss to Rutgers, Ayo Dosunmu leads the No. 18 Illinois Fighting Illini (5-3) on the road against the Penn State Nittany Lions (3-2) on Wednesday, December 23, 2020. The Fighting Illini are favored by 4 points in the matchup, which begins at 6:30 PM ET on BTN. The matchup has an over/under set at 150 points.
Illinois vs Penn State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Illinois and Penn State
Illinois and Penn State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Dosunmu leads the Fighting Illini in scoring (22.6 points per game) and assisting (5.3 assists per game).
- Kofi Cockburn paces the squad with 9.8 rebounds per game.
- Trent Frazier averages 2.1 made threes per game to pace the Fighting Illini.
- Illinois' steals leader is Da'Monte Williams, who grabs 0.9 per game. Cockburn leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks an outing.
Penn State Leaders
- Seth Lundy owns the Nittany Lions top spot in scoring with 14.4 points per game and also tacks on 3.4 rebounds and 0.6 assists per contest.
- John Harrar (7.0 rebounds per game) and Jamari Wheeler (4.0 assists per game) are the Penn State leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Myles Dread knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Nittany Lions.
- Penn State's Wheeler has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.0 per game and Abdou Tsimbila is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Illinois vs Penn State: Last 3 Meetings
The Nittany Lions have a 2-1 record in the last three matchups with the Fighting Illini. The Fighting Illini have beat the spread more often than not against the Nittany Lions, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Illinois vs Penn State (Last 3 Games)
- The Fighting Illini record 88.2 points per game, 18.4 more points than the 69.8 the Nittany Lions give up.
- Illinois is 4-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- When Penn State allows more than 88.2 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Nittany Lions' 76.6 points per game are 6.6 more points than the 70 the Fighting Illini give up.
- When it scores more than 70 points, Penn State is 3-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Illinois has an ATS record of 0-2 and a 0-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 76.6 points.
- The Fighting Illini have totaled 146 more points than their opponents this season (18.2 per game on average), and the Nittany Lions have scored 34 more points than their opponents (6.8 per game).
- The Fighting Illini average 43.4 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Nittany Lions by seven boards per contest.
- When Illinois earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Penn State is 1-1.
- The Fighting Illini average 11.1 offensive rebounds per game, -1.1 rebounds less than the Nittany Lions.
- The Nittany Lions are 2-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Fighting Illini are 2-2 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. The Fighting Illini record an average rebounding margin of +14.8 rebounds per game, and the Nittany Lions average a margin of +0.4 rebounds.