The No. 12 Illinois Fighting Illini (9-3) are favored (-9.5) to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Maryland Terrapins (6-6) at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at State Farm Center. The game airs on BTN. The point total is 146.5 for the matchup.
Illinois vs Maryland Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Illinois and Maryland
Illinois and Maryland Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Ayo Dosunmu leads the Fighting Illini in points and assists. He scores 22.3 points per game while adding 5.1 assists.
- Kofi Cockburn paces Illinois with 10.1 rebounds per game.
- The Fighting Illini are led by Da'Monte Williams from long distance. He hits 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Illinois' blocks leader is Cockburn, who collects 1.3 per game. Andre Curbelo leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a game.
- Eric Ayala owns the Terrapins top spot in scoring with 14.0 points per game and also tacks on 3.0 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Maryland leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Donta Scott with 7.3 rebounds per game and Aaron Wiggins with 3.3 assists per game.
- Ayala is tops from three-point range for the Terrapins, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- The Terrapins leaders in steals and blocks are Hakim Hart (1.0 steals per game) and Chol Marial (0.8 blocks per game).
Illinois vs Maryland: Last 3 Meetings
Maryland has a 3-0 record in the last three games against Illinois. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head matchups. The Fighting Illini and the Terrapins have a 1-1 ATS record.
Illinois vs Maryland (Last 3 Games)
- The Fighting Illini put up 85 points per game, 16.5 more points than the 68.5 the Terrapins allow.
- Illinois has an 8-3 record overall and a 7-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 68.5 points.
- Maryland has recorded a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall in games when it gives up more than 85 points.
- The Terrapins' 72.2 points per game are just 4.3 more points than the 67.9 the Fighting Illini give up.
- Maryland has compiled a 6-2 overall record and a 6-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 67.9 points.
- Illinois' record is 2-3 overall and 1-3 against the spread when it gives up more than 72.2 points to its opponents.
- The Fighting Illini have scored a total of 205 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 17.1 per game), and the Terrapins have out-scored opponents by 44 points on the season (3.7 more per game).
- The Fighting Illini average 41.9 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Terrapins by 8.6 boards per contest.
- The Fighting Illini are 8-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Terrapins are 0-4 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Fighting Illini average 10.6 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Terrapins by 2.9 rebounds per contest.
- When the Fighting Illini grab the most offensive rebounds they are 5-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Terrapins are 3-4.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Fighting Illini record an average rebounding margin of +13.2 rebounds per game, and the Terrapins average a margin of +1.4 rebounds.