The Maryland Terrapins (6-6) are expected to continue a three-game losing streak when they visit the No. 12 Illinois Fighting Illini (9-3) as 11-point underdogs at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at State Farm Center. The matchup airs on BTN. The point total is 147 for the matchup.
Illinois vs Maryland Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Illinois and Maryland
Illinois and Maryland Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 11+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Fighting Illini points and assists leader is Ayo Dosunmu. He averages 22.3 points per game and adds 5.1 assists.
- Illinois is led in rebounds by Kofi Cockburn's 10.1 per game.
- Da'Monte Williams averages 1.8 made threes per game to pace the Fighting Illini.
- Andre Curbelo leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Cockburn collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace the Fighting Illini.
- Eric Ayala owns the Terrapins top spot in scoring with 14.0 points per game and also tacks on 3.0 rebounds and 2.5 assists per contest.
- Donta Scott (7.3 rebounds per game) and Aaron Wiggins (3.3 assists per game) are the Maryland leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Ayala hits a team-high 1.8 three-pointers per game for the Terrapins.
- The Terrapins leaders in steals and blocks are Hakim Hart (1.0 steals per game) and Chol Marial (0.8 blocks per game).
Illinois vs Maryland: Last 3 Meetings
Maryland has a 3-0 record in the last three games against Illinois. Neither team has an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head matchups. The Fighting Illini and the Terrapins have a 1-1 ATS record.
Illinois vs Maryland (Last 3 Games)
- The 85 points per game the Fighting Illini put up are 16.5 more points than the Terrapins allow (68.5).
- Illinois is 8-3 overall and 7-0 against the spread when scoring more than 68.5 points.
- Maryland is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when giving up more than 85 points.
- The Terrapins score an average of 72.2 points per game, just 4.3 more points than the 67.9 the Fighting Illini allow to opponents.
- Maryland has gone 6-2 overall and 6-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 67.9 points.
- Illinois is 1-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 72.2 points.
- The Fighting Illini have out-scored their opponents by a total of 205 points this season (17.1 points per game on average), and the Terrapins have put up 44 more points than their opponents on the year (3.7 per game).
- The Fighting Illini average 41.9 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Terrapins by 8.6 boards per contest.
- The Fighting Illini are 8-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Terrapins are 0-4 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Fighting Illini average 10.6 offensive boards per game, more than the Terrapins by 2.9 rebounds per contest.
- The Fighting Illini are 5-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Terrapins are 3-4 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Illinois records an average rebounding margin of +13.2 rebounds per game. Maryland averages a margin of +1.4 rebounds.