The No. 18 Illinois Fighting Illini (6-3) host the Indiana Hoosiers (5-3) as 6.5-point favorites after Ayo Dosunmu racked up 30 points in the Fighting Illini 98-81 victory over Penn State. The game airs on FS1 at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 26, 2020. The matchup has an over/under of 148.
Illinois vs Indiana Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Illinois and Indiana
Illinois and Indiana Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Dosunmu leads the Fighting Illini in points and assists. He contributes 23.4 points per game while also adding 5.2 assists.
- Illinois is led in rebounds by Kofi Cockburn's 9.3 per game.
- The Fighting Illini are led by Trent Frazier from beyond the arc. He hits 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- Dosunmu leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Cockburn collects 1.1 blocks an outing to pace the Fighting Illini.
- Trayce Jackson-Davis holds the top Hoosiers spot in two categories: scoring (21.1 points per game) and rebounding (8.6 rebounds per game).
- The Hoosiers assist leader is Al Durham with 3.1 assists per game.
- Armaan Franklin hits 1.8 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Hoosiers.
- Indiana's Franklin has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Jackson-Davis is first in blocks with 2.0 per game.
Illinois vs Indiana: Last 3 Meetings
The Hoosiers have a 2-1 record in the last three matchups against the Fighting Illini. The Hoosiers have covered the spread more often than not against the Fighting Illini, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Illinois vs Indiana (Last 3 Games)
- The 89.3 points per game the Fighting Illini put up are 26.7 more points than the Hoosiers give up (62.6).
- Illinois has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall when putting up more than 62.6 points.
- When Indiana gives up more than 89.3 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Hoosiers score an average of 72.5 points per game, only 1.3 more points than the 71.2 the Fighting Illini allow to opponents.
- Indiana has gone 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 71.2 points.
- Illinois' record is 2-3 overall and 1-3 against the spread when it gives up more than 72.5 points to its opponents.
- The Fighting Illini have scored a total of 163 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 18.1 per game), and the Hoosiers have out-scored opponents by 79 points on the season (9.9 more per game).
- The Fighting Illini average 42.6 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Hoosiers by 6.5 boards per contest.
- When Illinois earns the rebounding advantage they are 5-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Indiana is 0-1.
- The Fighting Illini average 11.4 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Hoosiers by 2.6 rebounds per contest.
- The Fighting Illini are 3-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Hoosiers are 1-2 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Illinois records an average rebounding margin of +14.4 rebounds per game. Indiana averages a margin of +1.3 rebounds.