The Chicago State Cougars (0-6) are heavy, 22-point underdogs as they try to break a six-game losing streak when they visit the Illinois State Redbirds (2-3) on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at Redbird Arena. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 144.
Illinois State vs Chicago State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Illinois State and Chicago State
Illinois State and Chicago State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 22+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Illinois State Leaders
- The Redbirds scoring leader is Antonio Reeves, who puts up 13.8 points per game.
- Illinois State is led in rebounding by Harouna Sissoko's 5.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Josiah Strong's 4.8 assists per game .
- DJ Horne averages 2.0 made threes per game to lead the Redbirds.
- Horne leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Abdou Ndiaye collects 1.4 blocks a game to pace Illinois State.
Chicago State Leaders
- Levelle Zeigler outpaced his teammates on the Cougars scoring front by putting up 10.3 points per game. He adds 1.8 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game this season.
- The Cougars leaders in rebounds and assists are Aaris-Monte Bonds (4.6 rebounds per game) and Xavier Johnson (2.7 assists per game).
- Isaiah Lewis leads the Cougars with a team-high 1.2 made three-pointers per game.
- Bonds is tops on Chicago State in both steals (1.2) and blocks (0.4) per game.
Illinois State vs Chicago State: Last Meeting
Illinois State vs Chicago State (Last 1 Games)
- The Redbirds score just 2.7 more points per game (91.4) than the Cougars allow (88.7).
- When Illinois State totals more than 88.7 points, it is 1-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread.
- Chicago State has put together a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall in games when it allows more than 91.4 points.
- The Cougars' 52.7 points per game are 34.3 fewer points than the 87 the Redbirds allow to opponents.
- Chicago State is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 87 points.
- Illinois State is 1-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 52.7 points.
- The Redbirds have totaled 22 more points than their opponents this season (4.4 per game on average), while the Cougars have been out-scored by 216 total points (36 per game average differential).
- The Redbirds average 40.8 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Cougars by 15.5 boards per contest.
- When Illinois State earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Chicago State is 0-5.
- The Redbirds collect 9.2 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Cougars by 3.5 rebounds per game.
- The Redbirds are 1-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Cougars are 0-3 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Illinois State fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +two rebounds per game. It's a different perspective for Chicago State, which averages a margin of -16.7.