The Iowa State Cyclones (1-1) face the DePaul Blue Demons (0-0) as just 2-point favorites on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 6:00 PM ET on ESPU. The point total is 69 in the matchup.
Iowa State vs DePaul Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Iowa State Leaders
- Rasir Bolton scored 14.7 points per game and averaged 2.8 assists per contest last season.
- George Conditt IV collected 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Jalen Coleman-Lands made 2.0 shots from deep per game in a strong showing from long distance a season ago.
- Bolton averaged 1.1 steals per game. Conditt collected 1.6 blocks a contest.
- Javon Freeman-Liberty scored 19.0 points per game last season.
- Pauly Paulicap collected 6.6 rebounds per game and Charlie Moore dished out 6.1 assists per outing.
- Moore connected on 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
- Freeman-Liberty swiped 2.2 steals per game. Paulicap collected 1.8 blocks a game.
- Last year, the Cyclones recorded just 0.9 more points per game (72) than the Blue Demons allowed (71.1).
- Iowa State compiled a 7-0 record against the spread and a 10-5 record overall last season when scoring 71.1 points or more.
- When DePaul allowed more than 72 points last season, it went 4-9 against the spread and 3-12 overall.
- The Blue Demons' 70.7 points per game last year were just 2.3 fewer points than the 73 the Cyclones allowed.
- When it scored more than 73 points last season, DePaul went 7-0 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- Iowa State's record was 5-10-1 against the spread and 3-17 overall when it allowed its opponents to score more than 70.7 points last season.
- The Cyclones were out-scored by 31 points last season (one point per game on average), and opponents of the Blue Demons have out-scored them by only 12 more points on the year (0.4 per game).
- The Cyclones and the Blue Demons rebounded at a similar rate last season (31.7 and 34.1 boards per game, respectively).
- DePaul was 8-7 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Iowa State was 3-10 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Cyclones and the Blue Demons were evenly matched on the offensive boards last season, with the teams averaging 9.1 and 9.9 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- When the Blue Demons grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 7-8 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Cyclones were 5-6-1.
- Iowa State struggled on the boards with an average rebounding margin of -0.8 rebounds per game. However DePaul helped itself, averaging a margin of 1.3.