The No. 6 Houston Cougars (6-0) will look to extend a six-game win streak when they visit the UCF Knights (3-1) on Saturday, December 26, 2020 at CFE Arena as 7.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET on ABC. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5 points.
Houston vs UCF Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Houston and UCF
Houston and UCF Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Cougars scoring leader is Quentin Grimes, who puts up 20.0 points per game.
- DeJon Jarreau leads Houston with 3.5 assists a game and Justin Gorham paces the team with 8.3 rebounds per contest.
- Marcus Sasser averages 3.3 made threes per game to lead the Cougars.
- The Cougars steals leader is Gorham, who averages 1.5 per game. J'wan Roberts leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a game.
- Brandon Mahan leads the team in both scoring (22.5 points per game) and rebounding (5.8 rebounds per game).
- The Knights assist leader is Dre Fuller Jr. with 3.8 assists per game.
- Darin Green Jr. hits a team-high 2.8 three-pointers per game for the Knights.
- The Knights leaders in steals and blocks are Isaiah Adams (2.3 steals per game) and C.J. Walker (2.0 blocks per game).
Houston vs UCF: Last 3 Meetings
The Cougars have a 2-1 record in the last three games with the Knights. The Cougars have covered the spread more often than not against the Knights, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Houston vs UCF (Last 3 Games)
- The Cougars put up 7.2 more points per game (77) than the Knights give up (69.8).
- Houston is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- UCF is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when allowing more than 77 points.
- The Knights' 70.5 points per game are 15.8 more points than the 54.7 the Cougars give up to opponents.
- UCF is 3-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it scores more than 54.7 points.
- Houston has an ATS record of 0-0 and a 0-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 70.5 points.
- The Cougars have totaled 134 more points than their opponents this season (22.3 per game on average), and the Knights have scored only three more points than their opponents (0.7 per game).
- The Cougars average 43.7 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Knights by 12.5 boards per contest.
- When Houston earns the rebounding advantage they are 5-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, UCF is 2-1.
- The Cougars average 15.8 offensive boards per game, more than the Knights by 7.3 rebounds per contest.
- When the Cougars grab the most offensive rebounds they are 5-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Knights are 2-1.
- Houston finds nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +13.2 rebounds per game. UCF struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -7.6.