The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (4-3) will attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they host the No. 5 Houston Cougars (7-0) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 as 8.5-point underdogs. The Cougars have won seven games in a row. The point total is set at 126.5 for the matchup.
Houston vs Tulsa Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Houston and Tulsa
Houston and Tulsa Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Cougars scoring leader is Quentin Grimes, who averages 18.4 points per game.
- DeJon Jarreau leads the team with 3.7 assists a game and Justin Gorham paces the squad with 7.7 rebounds per outing.
- Marcus Sasser averages 3.4 made threes per game to pace the Cougars.
- Houston's steals leader is Gorham, who collects 1.3 per game. J'wan Roberts leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a contest.
- Brandon Rachal is at the top of the Golden Hurricane scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 13.7 points per game and 7.0 rebounds per game this season.
- Elijah Joiner is the Golden Hurricane go-to assist guy, averaging 4.2 per game.
- Austin Richie hits a team-high 1.9 three-pointers per game for the Golden Hurricane.
- The Golden Hurricane leaders in steals and blocks are Darien Jackson (1.6 steals per game) and Rachal (0.9 blocks per game).
Houston vs Tulsa: Last 4 Meetings
Houston leads the past four matchups 3-1 over Tulsa. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head matchups. The Cougars and the Golden Hurricane have a 1-1 ATS record.
Houston vs Tulsa (Last 4 Games)
- The Cougars score 75 points per game, 14.9 more points than the 60.1 the Golden Hurricane give up.
- Houston has a 7-0 record overall and a 7-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 60.1 points.
- Tulsa has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when allowing more than 75 points.
- The Golden Hurricane score 17.8 more points per game (72.4) than the Cougars allow (54.6).
- Tulsa has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 4-3 overall record in games it scores more than 54.6 points.
- Houston has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents score more than 72.4 points.
- The Cougars have out-scored their opponents by a total of 143 points this season (20.4 points per game on average), and the Golden Hurricane have put up 86 more points than their opponents on the year (12.3 per game).
- The Cougars and the Golden Hurricane rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 40.7 and 38.3 boards per game, respectively.
- When Houston earns the rebounding advantage they are 5-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Tulsa is 1-2.
- The Cougars average 14.3 offensive boards per game, more than the Golden Hurricane by 3.9 rebounds per contest.
- The Cougars are 5-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Golden Hurricane are 1-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Houston records an average rebounding margin of +10.3 rebounds per game. Tulsa averages a margin of +3.4 rebounds.