The No. 11 Houston Cougars (9-1) are heavily favored (by 17.5 points) to continue a six-game home winning streak when they host the Tulane Green Wave (6-2) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 129.
Houston vs Tulane Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Houston and Tulane
Houston and Tulane Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 17.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Cougars scoring leader is Quentin Grimes, who puts up 18.1 points per game.
- DeJon Jarreau leads Houston with 3.6 assists per game and Justin Gorham paces the squad with 8.9 rebounds per outing.
- The 2.9 three-pointers Marcus Sasser hits per game are a team-high mark for the Cougars.
- Houston's steals leader is Sasser, who averages 1.3 per game. Brison Gresham leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a game.
- Jaylen Forbes has the top Green Wave spot in two categories: scoring (15.9 points per game) and rebounding (4.9 rebounds per game).
- Jordan Walker has the title of Tulane assist leader, dishing out 4.0 assists per game this season.
- Forbes makes a team-high 2.8 three-pointers per game for the Green Wave.
- Walker leads the Cougars with 1.3 steals per game and Kevin Cross is their top shot blocker with 1.0 blocks per game.
Houston vs Tulane: Last 2 Meetings
Houston leads the past two matchups 2-0 over Tulane. The Green Wave have covered the spread more often than not against the Cougars, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Houston vs Tulane (Last 2 Games)
- The 73.3 points per game the Cougars put up are 12.5 more points than the Green Wave allow (60.8).
- Houston has a 9-1 record overall and a 9-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 60.8 points.
- Tulane is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when allowing more than 73.3 points.
- The Green Wave score nine more points per game (66) than the Cougars allow their opponents to score (57).
- When it puts up more than 57 points, Tulane is 6-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Houston is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 66 points.
- The Cougars have put up a total of 163 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 16.3 per game), and the Green Wave have out-scored opponents by 42 points on the season (5.2 more per game).
- The Cougars average 40.2 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Green Wave by 6.2 boards per contest.
- The Cougars are 7-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Green Wave are 4-2 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Cougars average 14.2 offensive boards per game, more than the Green Wave by 5.7 rebounds per contest.
- When the Cougars grab the most offensive rebounds they are 7-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Green Wave are 2-1.
- The Cougars find nightly success on the glass with an average rebounding margin of +9.0 rebounds per game, and the Green Wave struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -2.2.