A game after he put up 28 points in an 82-74 loss to Iona, Tareq Coburn leads the Hofstra Pride (1-2) at home against the Stony Brook Seawolves (1-2) on Wednesday, December 9, 2020. The Pride are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 69.
Hofstra vs Stony Brook Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Hofstra and Stony Brook
Hofstra and Stony Brook Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Pride scoring leader is Coburn, who puts up 18.7 points per game.
- Caleb Burgess leads Hofstra with 4.3 assists a game and Isaac Kante paces the squad with 11.3 rebounds per contest.
- The Pride are led by Coburn from long distance. He connects on 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Hofstra's steals leader is Kvonn Cramer, who collects 2.7 per game. Jalen Ray leads the team averaging 0.7 blocks an outing.
Stony Brook Leaders
- Juan Felix Rodriguez holds the top spot on the Seawolves scoring and assist lists, tallying 13.7 points and 3.7 assists per game.
- Tykei Greene's 8.0 rebounds per game paces Stony Brook's rebounding effort. He also adds 9.3 points per game.
- Frankie Policelli averages 2.7 made threes per game to pace the Seawolves.
- Omar Habwe leads the Pride with 2.7 steals per game and Mouhamadou Gueye is their top shot blocker with 2.7 blocks per game.
Hofstra vs Stony Brook: Last 2 Meetings
Hofstra has taken both of its games with Stony Brook. The Pride have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Seawolves.
Hofstra vs Stony Brook (Last 2 Games)
- The Pride average 67.7 points per game, 12.3 fewer points than the 80 the Seawolves allow.
- Hofstra has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when scoring more than 80 points.
- When Stony Brook allows more than 67.7 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Seawolves put up an average of 68.7 points per game, only 1.3 fewer points than the 70 the Pride give up to opponents.
- Stony Brook is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it scores more than 70 points.
- Hofstra has a 0-2 record overall and an ATS record of 0-2 in games when its opponents put up more than 68.7 points.
- The Pride have a -7-point scoring differential on the season (-2.3 per game). The Seawolves have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-34 total points, -11.3 per game).
- The Pride and the Seawolves are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 36.7 and 36 rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Pride are 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Seawolves are 1-0 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Pride and the Seawolves are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with both teams averaging 10.7 offensive rebounds per game.
- Rebounding has been a sore spot for both squads this year. Hofstra records an average rebounding margin of -3.3 rebounds per game, and Stony Brook averages a margin of -2 rebounds.