The Hofstra Pride (1-1) host the Iona Gaels (0-1) as 5-point favorites after Tareq Coburn scored 21 points in the Pride 73-58 victory over Fairleigh Dickinson. The matchup is at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 5, 2020. The matchup has an over/under of 67 points.
Hofstra vs Iona Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Jalen Ray put up 11.9 points per game last season while tacking on 1.9 assists.
- Isaac Kante grabbed 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Coburn was strong from downtown a season ago, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- Ray averaged 1.2 steals per game. Coburn collected 0.5 blocks an outing.
- Isaiah Ross averaged 11.0 points per game last season.
- Dylan van Eyck collected 4.2 rebounds per game and Asante Gist dished out 2.6 assists per outing.
- A season ago, Ross knocked down 2.4 threes per game.
- van Eyck racked up 0.9 steals and 0.9 blocks per game.
- Last year, the 76.4 points per game the Pride recorded were 5.5 more points than the Gaels allowed (70.9).
- Hofstra went 16-0-1 against the spread and 21-3 overall last season when scoring more than 70.9 points.
- When Iona's opponents scored more than 76.4 points last season, it went 0-7 against the spread and 0-8 overall.
- The Gaels' 70 points per game last year were just 1.6 more points than the 68.4 the Pride allowed to opponents.
- Iona went 6-0-1 against the spread and 10-7 overall when it scored more than 68.4 points last season.
- Hofstra had a 9-7 record overall and an ATS record of 8-8 last season when its opponents scored more than 70 points.
- The Pride put up a total of 270 more points than their opponents last year (an average of eight per game), while the Gaels were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 25 total points, -0.9 per game).
- The Pride and the Gaels hauled in rebounds at nearly the same clip last season (31.6 and 30.4 boards per game, respectively).
- When Hofstra earned the rebounding advantage they were 13-0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Iona was 4-11.
- The Pride averaged 8.7 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Gaels by 2.0 rebounds per contest last season.
- The Pride were 10-2-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Gaels were 10-10-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Hofstra recorded an average rebounding margin of +0.2 rebounds per game, and Iona averaged a margin of -2.6 rebounds.