The North Florida Ospreys (0-4) are 3-point favorites as they look to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the High Point Panthers (0-2) on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 144 points.
High Point vs North Florida Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
High Point Leaders
- John-Michael Wright put up 14.3 points per game last season and recorded 2.3 assists.
- Rob Peterson III pulled down 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Wright was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.9 per game.
- Wright grabbed 1.1 per game. Caden Sanchez averaged 1.0 block an outing.
North Florida Leaders
- Carter Hendricksen outpaced his teammates on the Ospreys scoring front by putting up 17.3 points per game. He adds 5.3 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game this season.
- The North Florida leaders in rebounds and assists are Dorian James (6.3 rebounds per game) and Jose Placer (3.8 assists per game).
- The Ospreys are paced by Hendricksen from beyond the arc -- he hits 4.3 shots from deep per game.
- The Ospreys leaders in steals and blocks are Placer (1.3 steals per game) and Jonathan Aybar (1.3 blocks per game).
High Point vs North Florida: Last Meeting
High Point vs North Florida (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the 65.9 points per game the Panthers averaged were 7.3 fewer points than the Ospreys gave up (73.2).
- High Point went 3-0 against the spread and 4-4 overall last season when scoring more than 73.2 points.
- North Florida had a 16-4 record against the spread and a 14-12 record overall last season when giving up more than 65.9 points.
- The Ospreys scored an average of 78.3 points per game last year, only 3.4 more points than the 74.9 the Panthers gave up to opponents.
- North Florida put together a 12-0 ATS record and finished 17-3 overall last season in games it scored more than 74.9 points.
- High Point went 2-10 against the spread and 1-14 overall last season when it gave up more than 78.3 points.
- The Panthers had a negative point differential last season (-286 total points, -9 per game), while the Ospreys scored 167 more points than their opponents (5.1 per game).
- The Panthers and the Ospreys rebounded at a similar rate last season (32.5 and 31.7 boards per game, respectively).
- When High Point earned the rebounding advantage they were 5-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, North Florida was 11-5.
- The Panthers averaged 10.4 offensive boards per game, more than the Ospreys by 1.8 rebounds per contest last season.
- The Panthers were 7-6 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Ospreys were 13-4 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- High Point faired well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +1.8 rebounds per game. It's a different perspective for North Florida who averaged a margin of -1.7.