Moses Flowers leads the Hartford Hawks (1-2) against the Fairfield Stags (0-2) after putting up 20 points in a 66-61 win over Fairfield. The Hawks are 3.5-point favorites in the game on Monday, December 7, 2020, which starts at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 130.5 in the matchup.
Hartford vs Fairfield Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- The Hawks points and rebounds leader is Flowers. He contributes 15.3 points per game and grabs 6.7 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Thomas Webley's 1.3 per game.
- The 1.7 three-pointers Flowers makes per game are a team-high mark for the Hawks.
- Hartford's steals leader is Flowers, who collects 2.7 per game. Michael Dunne leads the team averaging 0.3 blocks a contest.
- Jesus Cruz scored 11.0 points per game last season.
- Chris Maidoh collected 4.6 rebounds a game and Taj Benning dished out 2.0 assists per contest.
- Jake Wojcik was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 0.6 per game.
- Cruz averaged 0.8 steals per game. Maidoh collected 0.8 blocks a contest.
Hartford vs Fairfield: Last Meeting
Hartford vs Fairfield (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the 66.7 points per game the Hawks put up were just 3.8 more points than the Stags allowed (62.9).
- Hartford compiled a 12-0 record against the spread and a 14-6 record overall last season when totaling 62.9 points or more.
- Fairfield had a 3-6 record against the spread and went 0-10 overall last season when giving up more than 66.7 points.
- The Stags averaged nine fewer points per game last year (58) than the Hawks allowed (67).
- Fairfield went 3-2 overall and 3-0 against the spread when it scored more than 67 points last season.
- Hartford's record was 11-9 against the spread and 12-15 overall when it let its opponents to score more than 58 points last season.
- The Hawks were out-scored by 11 points last season (0.3 points per game on average), and opponents of the Stags have out-scored them by 155 more points on the year (4.9 per game).
- The Hawks and the Stags rebounded at around the same rate, averaging 30.8 and 31.1 boards per game last season, respectively.
- Fairfield was 12-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Hartford was 11-9 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Hawks averaged 6.7 offensive boards per game, -1.9 rebounds fewer than the Stags.
- The Stags were 9-9 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Hawks were 10-7 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Hartford recorded an average rebounding margin of -4.8 rebounds per game, and Fairfield averaged a margin of +two rebounds.