The SE Louisiana Lions (1-6) are favored (-4) to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Grambling Tigers (2-4) at 4:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at Fredrick C. Hobdy Assembly Center. The matchup has an over/under of 141 points.
Grambling vs SE Louisiana Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Grambling and SE Louisiana
Grambling and SE Louisiana Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Cameron Christon leads the Tigers in points and rebounds. He scores 12.8 points per game while tacking on 5.5 rebounds.
- Trevell Cunningham paces the team with 5.3 assists per game.
- The Tigers are paced by Christon from long distance -- he connects on 1.7 shots from deep per game.
- Grambling's steals leader is Terreon Randolph, who grabs 2.0 per game. Brian Thomas leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a contest.
SE Louisiana Leaders
- Keon Clergeot outpaced his teammates on the Lions scoring front by putting up 10.6 points per game. He adds 4.1 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to SE Louisiana leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Pape Diop with 5.3 rebounds per game and Isiah Kirby with 2.3 assists per game.
- Joe Kasperzyk hits a team-high 1.2 three-pointers per game for the Lions.
- The Lions leaders in steals and blocks are Clergeot (1.3 steals per game) and Kirby (0.6 blocks per game).
Grambling vs SE Louisiana: Last 2 Meetings
Grambling leads the past two matchups 2-0 over SE Louisiana. The Tigers have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Lions.
Grambling vs SE Louisiana (Last 2 Games)
- The Tigers score 59.8 points per game, 19.8 fewer points than the 79.6 the Lions give up.
- Grambling has a 0-0 record overall and a 0-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 79.6 points.
- When SE Louisiana gives up more than 59.8 points, it is 2-5 against the spread and 1-6 overall.
- The Lions score 8.3 fewer points per game (61.9) than the Tigers allow their opponents to score (70.2).
- SE Louisiana has put together a 1-0 overall record and a 1-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 70.2 points.
- Grambling's record is 0-4 overall and 0-4 against the spread when it gives up more than 61.9 points to its opponents.
- The Tigers have a -62-point scoring differential on the season (-10.4 per game). The Lions have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-124 total points, -17.7 per game).
- The Tigers and the Lions are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (34.5 and 33.6 boards per game, respectively).
- Grambling is 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. SE Louisiana is 2-3 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Tigers average 7.2 offensive boards per game, -5.7 rebounds fewer than the Lions.
- The Lions are 0-4 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Tigers are 1-4 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding has been a weakness for both teams this year. The Tigers record an average rebounding margin of -5.3 rebounds per game, and the Lions average a margin of -7.1 rebounds.