The No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (10-0) are heavily favored (-32.5) to extend a 10-game winning streak when they visit the Portland Pilots (5-2) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Chiles Center. The game airs on ROOT. The matchup has a point total of 162.5.
Gonzaga vs Portland Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Gonzaga and Portland
Gonzaga and Portland Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 32.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Corey Kispert leads the Bulldogs in scoring, averaging 21.7 points per game.
- Jalen Suggs leads Gonzaga with 5.3 assists per game and Joel Ayayi paces the team with 7.6 rebounds per outing.
- The 3.0 three-pointers Kispert knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Bulldogs.
- Suggs leads the team with 2.6 steals per game. Anton Watson collects 1.0 block a contest to pace Gonzaga.
- Ahmed Ali's excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Pilots scoring and assists leaderboards with 18.4 points per game and 3.0 assists per game.
- Eddie Davis has the top spot on the Pilots rebounding leaderboard, averaging 5.2 boards per game while adding 11.2 points per game.
- Ali paces the Pilots with a team-high 1.8 made three-pointers per game.
- The Pilots leaders in steals and blocks are Isiah Dasher (1.8 steals per game) and Hayden Curtiss (1.5 blocks per game).
Gonzaga vs Portland: Last 2 Meetings
Gonzaga has won both of its games with Portland. The Pilots have beat the spread more often than not against the Bulldogs, holding a 1-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Gonzaga vs Portland (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Gonzaga games this season, the total went over Saturday's over/under six times (60%).
One Portland game this season featured a total above Saturday's set over/under of 162.5 (14.3%).
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 171, is 8.5 points more than Saturday's over/under.
The 149.4 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 13.1 fewer than the 162.5 total in this contest.
Bulldogs games this season feature an average total of 167.5 points, a number 5.0 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
The 162.5 over/under in this game is 9.6 points higher than the 152.9 average total in Pilots games this season.