The Northwestern State Demons (1-8) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (5-0) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at McCarthey Athletic Center as heavy, 38.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 168 for the matchup.
Gonzaga vs Northwestern State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Gonzaga and Northwestern State
Gonzaga and Northwestern State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 38.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Drew Timme, who contributes 21.3 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Joel Ayayi's 10.3 rebounds per game and assisting by Jalen Suggs' 5.8 assists per game .
- Corey Kispert is the top three-point shooter for the Bulldogs, hitting 3.0 per game.
- Suggs records 2.5 steals and 0.8 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
Northwestern State Leaders
- Trenton Massner outpaced his teammates on the Demons scoring front by putting up 11.7 points per game. He adds 4.0 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to Northwestern State leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Kendal Coleman with 8.4 rebounds per game and C.J. Jones with 3.0 assists per game.
- Jairus Roberson knocks down a team-high 2.5 three-pointers per game for the Demons.
- The Demons leaders in steals and blocks are Massner (1.3 steals per game) and Coleman (0.8 blocks per game).
Gonzaga vs Northwestern State: Last Meeting
Gonzaga vs Northwestern State (Last 1 Games)
- The 94.6 points per game the Bulldogs score are 10.9 more points than the Demons give up (83.7).
- Gonzaga is 5-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 83.7 points.
- Northwestern State has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when giving up more than 94.6 points.
- The Demons score 8.7 fewer points per game (68.1) than the Bulldogs allow (76.8).
- In games when it scores more than 76.8 points, Northwestern State is 0-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- Gonzaga's record is 3-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 68.1 points to its opponents.
- The Bulldogs have scored a total of 89 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 17.8 per game), while the Demons have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 140 total points, -15.6 per game).
- The Bulldogs and the Demons are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (41.2 and 37.6 boards per game, respectively).
- When Gonzaga earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Northwestern State is 1-5.
- The Bulldogs average 12.2 offensive boards per game, more than the Demons by one rebound per contest.
- The Bulldogs are 3-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Demons are 1-4 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Gonzaga finds nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +10.6 rebounds per game. Northwestern State struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -6.5.