The No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (10-0) bring a 10-game winning streak into a home matchup with the BYU Cougars (8-2), who have won three straight. The Bulldogs are heavy favorites (-17) in the contest, which tips at 8:30 PM ET (on ESPN) on Thursday, January 7, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is set at 163.
Gonzaga vs BYU Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Gonzaga and BYU
Gonzaga and BYU Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 17+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Corey Kispert leads the Bulldogs in scoring, putting up 21.6 points per game.
- Jalen Suggs leads the team with 5.4 assists a game and Joel Ayayi paces the squad with 8.0 rebounds per contest.
- The 3.1 three-pointers Kispert knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Bulldogs.
- Suggs leads the team with 2.4 steals per game. Anton Watson collects 1.0 block a game to pace the Bulldogs.
- Alex Barcello's strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Cougars scoring and assists leaderboards with 16.9 points per game and 4.8 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Caleb Lohner is the BYU leader with 6.6 rebounds per game.
- The Cougars are led by Barcello from long distance -- he knocks down 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Brandon Averette is at the top of BYU's steals hierarchy with 0.9 steals per game and Matt Haarms leads the squad in blocks with 2.0 per game.
Gonzaga vs BYU: Last 2 Meetings
The record between Gonzaga and BYU is tied 1-1 over the past two matchups. The Bulldogs have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Cougars.
Gonzaga vs BYU (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Gonzaga games this season, the total topped Thursday's over/under six times (60%).
2020-21 BYU games have had a higher total than Thursday's over/under on two of 10 occasions (20%).
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 173.2, is 10.2 points greater than Thursday's over/under.
These two squads combine to allow 139.4 points per game, 23.6 fewer than this contest's over/under.
The Bulldogs and their opponents have scored an average of 167.5 points per game in 2020-21, 4.5 more than Thursday's total.
In 2020-21, games involving the Cougars have averaged a total of 145.1 points, 17.9 fewer than this game's set over/under.