Two hot teams meet when the No. 1 Gonzaga Bulldogs (3-0) visit the No. 2 Baylor Bears (3-0) on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 1:00 PM ET. The Bulldogs are 1.5-point favorites and put their three-game win streak on the line against the Bears, winners of three straight. The matchup has an over/under set at 75.5 points.
Gonzaga vs Baylor Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Gonzaga and Baylor
Gonzaga and Baylor Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Drew Timme leads the Bulldogs in scoring, averaging 26.5 points per game.
- Jalen Suggs leads Gonzaga with 7.0 assists a game and Joel Ayayi paces the team with 8.0 rebounds per matchup.
- The Bulldogs are led by Corey Kispert from beyond the arc. He connects on 3.5 shots from deep per game.
- Gonzaga's steals leader is Suggs, who grabs 2.0 per game. Aaron Cook leads the team averaging 0.5 blocks a game.
- Davion Mitchell's strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Bears scoring and assists leaderboards with 16.5 points per game and 6.5 assists per game.
- The Bears leading rebounder is Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua with 8.0 per game. He also scores 7.5 points per game.
- Mitchell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bears, averaging 3.0 treys per game.
- The Bears leaders in steals and blocks are Jared Butler (3.0 steals per game) and Matthew Mayer (1.0 blocks per game).
- The Bulldogs record 64 points per contest, only 3.7 fewer points than the 67.7 the Bears surrender to opponents.
- Gonzaga is 1-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when scoring more than 67.7 points.
- Baylor has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when allowing more than 64 points.
- The Bears score an average of 93.3 points per game, 41 more points than the 52.3 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- When it puts up more than 52.3 points, Baylor is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Gonzaga has a 0-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents put up more than 93.3 points.
- The Bulldogs have scored a total of 35 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 11.7 per game), and the Bears have out-scored opponents by 77 points on the season (25.6 more per game).
- The Bulldogs average 25.7 rebounds per game, -17.3 boards per contest fewer than the Bears.
- The Bears are 3-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bulldogs are 0-0 when they lose the battle on the glass
- The Bulldogs average 6.3 offensive boards per game, -11 rebounds fewer than the Bears.
- When the Bears grab the most offensive rebounds they are 3-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Bulldogs are 0-0.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Gonzaga records an average rebounding margin of +seven rebounds per game. Baylor averages a margin of +15.3 rebounds.