The Georgia Bulldogs (6-0) will attempt to extend a six-game win streak when they host the Northeastern Huskies (1-3) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at Stegeman Coliseum as 9.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup's point total is 146.
Georgia vs Northeastern Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Georgia and Northeastern
Georgia and Northeastern Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Toumani Camara leads the Bulldogs in scoring (15.2 points per game) and rebounding (8.4 rebounds per game).
- Georgia's assists leader is Sahvir Wheeler, who averages 8.3 assists per game.
- Justin Kier connects on 2.2 threes per game to lead the Bulldogs.
- Georgia's steals leader is Kier, who collects 2.0 per game. Camara leads the team averaging 1.0 block a contest.
- The Huskies go-to guy, Tyson Walker, leads the team in both scoring (16.5 points per game) and assists (5.5 assists per game).
- Shaquille Walters' 7.3 rebounds per game paces Northeastern's rebounding effort. He also adds 9.8 points per game.
- Jahmyl Telfort paces the Huskies with a team-high 2.0 made three-pointers per game.
- The Huskies leaders in steals and blocks are Walker (2.8 steals per game) and Greg Eboigbodin (0.3 blocks per game).
- The Bulldogs score 82 points per game, 7.8 more points than the 74.2 the Huskies give up.
- Georgia is 5-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread when scoring more than 74.2 points.
- Northeastern is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when allowing more than 82 points.
- The Huskies score an average of 68.8 points per game, only three more points than the 65.8 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- Northeastern is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it scores more than 65.8 points.
- Georgia's record is 0-2 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it gives up more than 68.8 points.
- The Bulldogs have scored a total of 97 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 16.2 per game), while the Huskies have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 22 total points, -5.4 per game).
- The Bulldogs average 44.3 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Huskies by 10.3 boards per contest.
- When Georgia earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Northeastern is 1-1.
- The Bulldogs average 14.3 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Huskies by 7.1 rebounds per contest.
- The Bulldogs are 2-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Huskies are 2-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Georgia records an average rebounding margin of +11.8 rebounds per contest. Northeastern averages a stale mate on the boards, recording the same rebounding average as they allow.